weightgain weightgain

dressing for fatness 3 years ago

fatboy420

Joined 9 years ago
23 posts
United States

Have you ever wanted to show off your fat. Today I found the tightest shorts I could get into and put on a skin right tank top now my belly is sticking out and anyone who sees me will notice my new fat bouncing. To me this is exciting does anyone ekes think so

RE: dressing for fatness 3 years ago

fat apple

Joined 3 years ago
201 posts
Undefined

Flaunt it if you've got it, right? smiley

Gettingfatter

Joined 9 years ago
137 posts
Canada

When I'm feeling brave (or horny) enough, I'll venture out in my "fat clothes" for a meal - usually a fast food restaurant or the odd buffet.

Usually it'll involve something with an elastic waist band that I'm about ready to retire, like a pair of track pants and a t-shirt that I'm just growing out of. Enough for a small gap to let my belly peak out of.

It does earn me some stares from the general public, and moreso when I try to squeeze myself into a booth to sit down and enjoy my public pig out. smiley

fat apple

Joined 3 years ago
201 posts
Undefined

Gettingfatter wrote:
When I'm feeling brave (or horny) enough, I'll venture out in my "fat clothes" for a meal - usually a fast food restaurant or the odd buffet.

Usually it'll involve something with an elastic waist band that I'm about ready to retire, like a pair of track pants and a t-shirt that I'm just growing out of. Enough for a small gap to let my belly peak out of.

It does earn me some stares from the general public, and moreso when I try to squeeze myself into a booth to sit down and enjoy my public pig out. smiley
Sexy stuff this. Very yum.

wretty222

Joined 3 years ago
110 posts
United States

oh gosh i'm still too nervous to do this too...

last week when i went on my fast food binge, right before i'd go through the drive-thru i would pull my skirt waistband down to below my belly, so my gut was visible in a tight tank-top, sitting on my lap. it was... exciting.. maybe next time i'll wear my skirt like that INTO the store smiley i did catch some stares from the skinny teenage waitress as she watched me accept my quarter pounder and large fries, though smiley hehe.. you could tell she was thinking "that girl is going to pig OUT.."

i've also lately had a fantasy of going into a maternity store in a tight dress... i think i could find an excuse to go in- my cousin is pregnant. but if someone asked me how far along i was...? that'd be pretty hot smiley

2GrayPonytailsNPregnant

Joined 5 years ago
90 posts
United States

wretty222 wrote:

i did catch some stares from the skinny teenage waitress as she watched me accept my quarter pounder and large fries, though smiley hehe.

i've also lately had a fantasy of going into a maternity store in a tight dress... i think i could find an excuse to go in- my cousin is pregnant. but if someone asked me how far along i was...?

As many know, fortunately or unfortunately because of my body size and shape, I look like I am several months pregnant. And I wear maternity clothes for the fit and comfort that they give me, although that probably adds to the confusion. I used to wear loose fitting tops like this---

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4552197845287668&id=c582a5d8cf08709e6e716d4e31dbd1f0

But lately I ordered several online and have been wearing tight-fitting, stretchy maternity tops that really show off your belly and bust, like this---

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4849748876264806&id=5053467b7e2351c69c4e57bb1bc0743e

The shirts even have funny sayings printed on the front, like
" Pregnant is the new skinny "
" You gonna eat that ? "
" I smuggle watermelons "

I also have a few stretchy maternity dresses like this---

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4649057934115090&id=e2e8cd365fd2f8e0e884e0e44f51525a

I'm trying not to be shy, upset, or ashamed about having a full, round belly, but I see so many other girls and women these days who wear stretch tops, and are not worried about showing their belly and curves. So why not me ? What do you think ?

Everything that I have learned about living my life to it's very fullest, and presenting my female form at it's very fullest, came from reading shoujo manga and watching shoujo anime.

OniGumo

Joined 9 years ago
2452 posts
United States

I will occasionally go out in too-tight clothes. Mostly I guess I'm hoping I'll draw more than just the unbelieving stares. Which is to say I pay close attention when I see a young woman gawking.

chicken legs

Joined 8 years ago
70 posts
United States

OniGumo wrote:
I will occasionally go out in too-tight clothes. Mostly I guess I'm hoping I'll draw more than just the unbelieving stares. Which is to say I pay close attention when I see a young woman gawking.

tease

PinkyDear

Joined 3 years ago
181 posts
United States

I don't go out of my way to try to show off my bulges in tight clothing, but I do enjoy wearing low cut tops.

newenglander

Joined 4 years ago
69 posts
United States

wretty222 wrote:

last week when i went on my fast food binge, right before i'd go through the drive-thru i would pull my skirt waistband down to below my belly, so my gut was visible in a tight tank-top, sitting on my lap. it was... exciting.. smiley

So hot! Watching a fatty get comfy behind the wheel especially in a small car. The best is when the belly rubs the steering wheel!

wretty222

Joined 3 years ago
110 posts
United States

newenglander wrote:
wretty222 wrote:

last week when i went on my fast food binge, right before i'd go through the drive-thru i would pull my skirt waistband down to below my belly, so my gut was visible in a tight tank-top, sitting on my lap. it was... exciting.. smiley

So hot! Watching a fatty get comfy behind the wheel especially in a small car. The best is when the belly rubs the steering wheel!

oh god, i can flop my belly onto the bottom of my steering wheel smiley only when i push the seat forward though. i love to do it... it gives me that same rush of slapping my belly down onto a table and looking at how fat it's become haha.

but yeah, i LOVE to see ssbbws getting fast food, plump and satisfied as they eat in the seat of their cars, fat filling every little crevice, like they've grown into the space by eating french fries and burgers smiley gives me a goal!! (and it's hottt smiley ) it's why it's so fun to go to fast food restaurants- not just to eat (and i loove to eat) but to see gorgeous fat women!

newenglander

Joined 4 years ago
69 posts
United States

I always notice not only BBWs but also slimmer women who gained some weight when browsing a store. Since we're in the prime of Summer and temperatures are in the high 80s - 90s, naturally everyone's showing more skin.

It's fun to go to a Walmart super center or even Home Depot on a weekend just to see the sights! Catching a scolding for loading up your cart with "goodies" however is a long shot. The idea is super hot, but the reality is no stranger would approach for that reason.

If you're lucky you might catch the attention of an interested FA, especially if you munch on some of your purchases while shopping or sitting in your car while still in the parking lot.

In fact like Wretty mentioned above, the car is the perfect place to pig out on junk food, since you don't have to make time to eat, and you can be as discreet or conspicuous as you desire!

wretty222

Joined 3 years ago
110 posts
United States

suckingitin- that sounds fun. and hot. smiley

i've gone on a shopping trip like that... it was so exciting! i went to Cub in a preeetty revealing outfit smiley

i bought whole milk, full-fat cheese, a couple donuts, a pound of bacon, a bar of chocolate, and two cartons of heavy whipping cream. i have to admit, it turned me on to see the cashier shooting me little looks as i loaded each item onto the checkout belt.. i calculated the calories in my head too, and even though no one said anything to me, i got a couple looks as i waddled out of there with a bag of fatty treats in each hand. it's fun!!!!!

and i ate a donut in the front seat of my car once- and even rubbed my belly as i stuffed it down- but i didn't attract any FAs smiley hahaha

AskDrFeeder

Joined 7 years ago
1072 posts
United States

If you really want to put on a show, wear a shirt that just barely fits but keeps riding up if you're not careful. Then, while you're eating a huge meal at a fast food place, pull it back down every time it rides up. As your belly gets fuller, pulling the shirt back down becomes more and more futile until you just give up and eat. smiley

askdrfeeder.dyndns.org

j_loads

Joined 4 years ago
23 posts
United States

I absolutely love seeing women wearing clothes that they obviously are squeezing into. It's the tightness against the curves mixed with the "blowout factor" and topped with the very real fact they were once thinner and have gained. Having evidence of gaining up front like that is instant hotness.

Personally, I do use clothing to add to my pleasure from gaining. Whether it's in private or out in public choosing to wear certain items is one of the easiest way to bask in fatness and feel a sense of achievement for your work to gain.

You can take it further by what you eat or heading off to the grocery store and walking around with rather fattening, gluttonous items in your cart to see who notices. It all adds to others' perception of you and your fatness.

UomoGrasso

Joined 5 years ago
10 posts
United States

I have definitely dressed in a way that would expose my fat for people to see. It is a real turn on to put on shorts or pants that are a bit tight with my belly flopping over and a tshirt that just covers my belly. I purposely raise my arms, bend over or do any movement that will cause my shirt to ride up.

The grocery store is a good idea. I often find when I am traveling solo, I like to go to a restaurant, especially a buffet if there is one around, and sit in a cramped booth. Struggling to get out of the booth being stuffed to the point that the bottom of my belly is visible under my shirt.

It is even more exciting to see a BBW/SSBBW doing the same thing, maybe catching each others attention and watching her in her tight clothes enjoying a huge meal! What a turn-on!!

PinkyDear

Joined 3 years ago
181 posts
United States

UomoGrasso wrote:
I have definitely dressed in a way that would expose my fat for people to see. It is a real turn on to put on shorts or pants that are a bit tight with my belly flopping over and a tshirt that just covers my belly. I purposely raise my arms, bend over or do any movement that will cause my shirt to ride up.

The grocery store is a good idea. I often find when I am traveling solo, I like to go to a restaurant, especially a buffet if there is one around, and sit in a cramped booth. Struggling to get out of the booth being stuffed to the point that the bottom of my belly is visible under my shirt.

It is even more exciting to see a BBW/SSBBW doing the same thing, maybe catching each others attention and watching her in her tight clothes enjoying a huge meal! What a turn-on!!

I like how you said that. smiley

UomoGrasso

Joined 5 years ago
10 posts
United States

bigbellygirl13 wrote:
suckingitin wrote:
bigbellygirl13 wrote:
i wear clothes that i don't need to pull down, but are still tight enough to where people can see my rolls and belly button.

I like it covered too. There is something exciting about seeing the form of the rolls through the shirt, rather than hanging out. Leaves something to the imagination.

i couldn't agree more. i definitely like leaving more to the imagination. smiley

Leaving more to the imagination is always better in my opinion. It is more intriguing from my perspective to imagine what is going on under the clothing. Little peeks of skin here and there allows you to et a vision of what is hiding under those tight clothes!

Glenn

United States

[b]bigbellygirl13 wrote:

that always seems to happen to me. go to the store and my tighter fitted shirt always rides up a little bit. sometimes i can't pull it down so that little piece of belly is out there for all to see. so much for leaving more to the imagination...[/quote]

But it does leave so much to the I,agitation...all the rest of that stomach, still waiting to be revealed...and at least in my head, I have to wonder how the lass in question got so delightfully plump...did she do it on purpose? (hopefully)

Glenn

Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 31
members online: 101

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

it feels really good plumpkate
MaTrIx
10 mins ago

Any ladies on here over 30? Geesh its kids night
bbwsrule
10 mins ago

It's amazing. Eating out of the tub with a spoon!
plumpkate
20 mins ago

Thanks smiley loving the sound of peanut butter ice cream!
UK1
20 mins ago

Absolutely, UK1! Go for it! Definitely working on mine!
plumpkate
20 mins ago

shoutbox archive