weightgain weightgain

<< < 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Page 7 of 8
RE: Prefered Weight 3 years ago

SexyPhat

Joined 4 years ago
26 posts
United States

I'm at about 240lbs right now and I would love to be at the very least 300, I think my ultimate goal is about 450 or 500, maybe more, if I decide I like it!

Mime

Joined 3 years ago
55 posts
Australia

Well I got as high as 240 lbs and then due to an uncontrollable set of circumstances lost back down to about 228 lbs. I originally started around 120 lbs though and at 6'2" that was pretty skinny (very skinny).

I'm currently hoping for somewhere in the 250 - 300 lbs range with a little bit more muscle to offset my growing gut.

sunemc

Joined 6 years ago
8 posts
Italy

Now my weight is 170 lbs, but for now i want to gain up to 200. Maybe in future i would love to reach 300.smiley

Fatmandu

Joined 4 years ago
43 posts
United States

Currently hovering between 260-265. Right now I'm trying to shore up my fitness a bit before going much higher, but I'd really like to get over 300, if only to experience it for a while. Then again, if I made it to 330 I'd officially be "super obese" with a BMI of 50. Then it would just be 20 more pounds to 350, at which point I'd be in spitting distance of 380 which would likely put me in the 60-60 club (BMI and waist circumference), and so on...

fett4ever

Joined 8 years ago
4 posts
Germany

i think 300 is enough to still get clothes and stay healty but i would like to weigh 500+ i just want an enourmus hanging gut smiley

Jazzman

Joined 8 years ago
272 posts
United States

PinkyDear wrote:
Not sure that I have one. I wish I could try on different weights and see if I liked them. 450? 400?

I think 400 is almost a given with your Sexy eating habits Pinky.
Two other weights come to mind as well. 440 would mean you were Four times your size from high school! Wow. Not many have that kind of Transformation! smiley
And the absolute limit that I have thought about for you is 460. That would mean you doubled your weight on Fantasy Feeder!
Whatever weight you end up at. You'll Carry it Wonderfully. smiley

OxrexO

Joined 3 years ago
55 posts
United States

For me? Well, I'm 5'7 120 and I'm trying toose 20 pounds...
For other women? I love when a girl has a cute little pot belly that hangs over her jeans a little bit and you can tell they recently gained like 50 pounds cause their tummy sticks out from the bottom of the shirt a little bit... That's so hot.
So I'd say I like my women at around 200
As for guys? My ex is 6ft and 240 and I thought he was perfect.

Jazzman

Joined 8 years ago
272 posts
United States

I am curious why you would change from a slim and healthy body to underweight for your height!? Not condemning or passing judgment. Just Curious.

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

I would adore being 350 pounds smiley

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

Feedress wrote:
One thing I love about 'fat' is the sheer variety of fat. I've enjoyed a wide spectrum of weights, and truly enjoyed each for it's own treats and surprises... gaining 20 pounds makes you into a different person (as does losing 20).

I've enjoyed having a chapter of my life being supersized, but in the long term, I'm looking to weigh in under 300 pounds, it's the best compromise between being 'fat', and being able to do the things I want out of life.

If I never get there, I'm not going to be too broken up about it though.

As for weight in others, it's hard to say, everyone is different, and weight affects them differently. Some people are just made to be 180 pounds, some people are just perfect at 600. Can't say until I see it!

That's so true Feedress how weight looks different on everyone. I hope if i ever gain to 350 pounds that i will still be able to do all the things i want to do being that heavy. I want to feel very fat too but still be active smiley I love to hear that you have always accepted your weight and enjoyed it.

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

GainerguyCdn wrote:
I'd prefer to be at least 500

That 300 pounds looks so lovely on you Gainerguy. Such a beautifully round belly. You gain very well smiley

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

Wolf_It_Down wrote:
Well, let's see. I'm 330 lbs. now, and because of my skeletal structure and musculature (I'm a naturally big guy, like linebacker big) I don't feel particularly "fat" at the moment. Oh, I know I am, and I feel like I've gotten quite the flabby middle, but I'm still at that point where I don't think of myself as FAT. I'd like to get to that point, which I envision to be over 400, possibly 500. Truth be told, I don't really have a preferred goal, so I'm going to work my way up towards 500 and see what it feels like. If I like it, I might decide to keep going.

That sounds very good wolfitdown. You do need to keep gaining until you feel truly fat. That is what makes it fun. Being as big as you are 400 might be just the beginning for you. You look good at 330 pounds but yes, 400 will be much much better. Good luck with your gaining goals smiley

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

danielabbw wrote:
I would def go back to around 280lbs... im right now around 360lbs...

What do you dislike about being 360 pounds? Is it hard to move around? Once you got to 280 pounds was it hard to stop gaining more weight?

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

juicy wrote:
*giggle* I'm not sure 200 lbs qualifies as a big, soft belly in my book.

I'd like to see how I feel at around 300 lbs., and see if I feel like I could handle more.

As for guys, I like guys of most sizes and shapes, but I do love a really big fat guy, 3-400 lbs. Yum.

Well 200 pounds certainly does look good on you. I agree that a big soft belly is probably bigger and softer at 300 pounds or so. Have you managed to gain more weight? I agree with you that most guys are probably juiciest at 300 pounds at least.

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

Harlequin wrote:
I don't really have an ideal weight. As long as I'm proportionate, and can still beat the living hell out of somebody, I'm happy. Though if my wife had her way, I doubt I'd be mobile, lol.

It's very sweet that your wife enjoys you at any size and likes feeding you too. You're very lucky and with her help can experiment with many different sizes smiley

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

double_d wrote:
I'm at 215 now. I would like to get to at least 330 and take it from there.

That is a nice starter belly. Did you manage to gain any more weight?

phatnhapi

Joined 9 years ago
45 posts
United States

captawesome wrote:
Peach wrote
captawesome wrote
For myself I have been as big as 315 but am now 290. For health reasons I would prefer around 250. Healthier but still a big guy. For my partner, I am helping her gain. I would hope she will be around 300-320. What ever she feels best at. I am loving every inch and pound increase.

How big is she now? How small was she?

When we met she was around 220. Now she is 240ish.

Is she still trying to gain into the 300 range?

Nerdy girl

administrator
Joined 4 years ago
41 posts
United States

on me about 145 because with my build I would look wierd smaller on guys don't care be a big as you want with the exception of if you're going to have a gut make it big and ROUND I admit not as much a fan of the hangy thing

khr

Joined 4 years ago
5 posts
Finland

I haven't found my ideal yet. It seems to move up every time I reach some previously set point.

bonedoc1958

Joined 4 years ago
25 posts
United States

I had thought that 300 would be the most i would want to weigh. Well i reached that and found that its not lol. I think that 375 would be a good weight for me. At over 300 lbs now i find i can still do most of the things i could do before i gained ,except fit in certain booths at certain diners. Whan i reach 375 i will let you know if its enough. I love this, it makes me feel very good.

<< < 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Page 7 of 8
Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 33
members online: 133

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Looking for someone to encourage me to gain, message me
Person67890
1 min ago

tdj, just eat before you sleep, it helps pack on the pounds smiley
thebesra