general general

Why was Kelligrl important? 6 years ago

Iwannastuffu

Joined 7 years ago
13 posts
United States

Im asking why Kelligrl was important to the gaining community. Why was she almost "Famous" in her ssbbw-ness?

RE: Why was Kelligrl important? 6 years ago

The Z

Joined 9 years ago
8 posts
Canada

well at the time there was no youtube, no fantasy feeder etc... and there weren't dozens of gaining girls out there showing off their gains like there seem to be today

robox201

Joined 8 years ago
100 posts
United States

I loved the model Brooke with the blonde hair. For years I dreamed about her stuffing videos n the site she used to keep.

luvpears

Joined 10 years ago
157 posts
United States

She was one of the first famous feedees and, before it was common, got over 400 lbs.

peppermint rhino

United States

Aren't we ignoring Teighlor?

Joe12304

Joined 9 years ago
1 post
United States

peppermint rhino wrote
Aren't we ignoring Teighlor?

The first non hideous one then.

calichub

Joined 7 years ago
104 posts
United States

Because she was hot. Also, wonder what ever happened to Tiglor?

juicy

Joined 9 years ago
1230 posts
United Kingdom

For me, there are a few things that still make her a model for me. First of all, she always had the sunniest smile. I can't imagine that was true of her all the time, but in every pic or vid she looks genuinely happy.

And while I know she isn't everyone's taste in terms of shape, she retained very feminine contours, which doesn't always happen. I love lots of different types of fat women's bodies, but something about Kelligrl will always keep me hooked.

Murphy

United States

cc2k23 wrote
Also she suddenly faded into obscurity which added some air of mystery about her.

Additionally, she disappeared suddenly with the money of a whole bunch of people subscribing to her newsletter, which adds some air of controversy. And everyone loves controversy.

TubbyBoy

Joined 7 years ago
168 posts
United States

cc2k23 wrote
She started skinny and had a skinny face. Then she got very fat and kept that skinny face (and kept those dimples!) I wish there were more women like her.

Also she suddenly faded into obscurity which added some air of mystery about her.

For gosh sakes, she did not "start skinny". She entered the scene already very, very fat. Like most fat women coming of age in the 80's (and now) she'd spent years dieting and had pictures to document her "successes". Most fat women her age ONLY have photos during their thin periods, but even those photos show a woman who'd clearly be seen as chunky. Some of her other "before" shots are clearly diet progression photos. She was not a thin woman who fed herself into fatness. She was a fat woman who came to find some acceptance and discovered a lot of appreciation.

And her face wasn't even that thin. Thinner than most, to be sure, but people act like she was one of those absurd drawings of an incredibly fat woman with a completely thin face. Her face had some definite softness to it and as she gained weight, it did develop a pronounced double chin. She took care to pose to minimize it either out of self-consciousness or self-awareness of the weird way her lack of fat was fetishized among people lusting after fat. Just look at her last photos. The posing is incredibly awkward in covering her neck line. There is even an older candid shot where you can see that she clearly had a fat face if she was caught in the "wrong" angle. It was pretty obvious in the videos, too, but too many people were intent on keeping up the illusion. She just recognized the way her jaw line was idealized and distributed photos intended to match these expectations.

She was WAY more myth than reality. I've chatted with her. She seemed like a nice woman, but the cult of personality that has sprung upon around her absence (and which was very much forming while she was around) is creepy and bizarre and I wouldn't be surprised if it contributed to her departure. I don't doubt that she attracted some unwanted attention and I wouldn't blame her in the least if she wanted to be away from that forever. Why is she "important"? Because she's not here. This lets too many do what they started when she was here. Supplant who she was with who they want to think she is. Too many men would prefer a cipher over an actual woman.

Where is she now? She's probably a 50-something woman living in some small suburban community. She's probably had 9 years of more yo-yo dieting under her belt. Maybe she's at a low point in the weight cycle, maybe a high one. She doesn't want to be here. When so many beautiful, engaging, and enthusiastic women DO want to be here, I don't know why the specter of this one that's been gone for nearly a decade keeps getting dredged up.

Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 28
members online: 110

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Any Michigan ladies on?
Metalh3ad23
3 mins ago

IS that a name or an IP address?
Potbellied Porker
10 mins ago

Me!
3psilon
10 mins ago

Who needs to be fed by a cute girl?
10 mins ago

Growing FEMALE (and sexy!) feedee looking for feeders! Check my profile, pics, vid, and let me know if you're interested!
DoughBellyStuffer
45 mins ago

shoutbox archive