general general

Fattening in video games 2 years ago

pizza222

Joined 5 years ago
69 posts
France

I heard that in "GTA san andreas", you can put on weight, and it changes the gameplay smiley

Also the Sims can grow (there is a topic about that)

Do you know other video games in which the characters can grow ?

RE: Fattening in video games 2 years ago

bibliophile

Joined 2 years ago
18 posts
United States

The Fable games, if you really want to put yourself through the Fable games.

pizza222

Joined 5 years ago
69 posts
France

Go go diet is funny smiley

Is it possible to have a (big) woman character in Fable ?

pizza222

Joined 5 years ago
69 posts
France

If someone had a tip to make Lara Croft fat it would be so good smiley

Saphiel Sir

administrator
Joined 7 years ago
2333 posts
Australia

pizza222 wrote:
Is it possible to have a (big) woman character in Fable ?

In Fable 2 yes, I've heard that.

clive2007

Joined 8 years ago
154 posts
United States

pizza222 wrote:
If someone had a tip to make Lara Croft fat it would be so good smiley

A fat Laura Croft? An interesting concept but would kind of negate her from doing any of the crazy acrobatics she does in the tombraider games haha. Although perhaps an idea would be once she is done with her tombraider days, she retires, becomes a couch potato and has fun piling on the pounds eating all the foods and snacks that she couldn't before smiley

Perhaps a story idea for anybody thus inclined?

Clive

Brawndo

Joined 5 years ago
81 posts
United States

San Andreas was quite funny when after like 5-7 trips to a restaurant CJ would balloon up. Pedestrians would actually make fun of his weight and he would brush it off. lol

blitzkrieg

Joined 7 years ago
100 posts
United States

Mabinogi, there's even a bug that lets you add the weight your character has to a NPC or some monster trans if you get someone or something to freeze you while you're transed.

Greywinter

Joined 3 years ago
97 posts
Italy

OH I love this thread! Let's see, ayou said, there is S. Andreas. Growing fatter makes you slower but also more resistant (if I remember well). Fable 2, yes, where you can find a door wich is basically an FA (a magic and talking door of course) and it will open only for a fat hero lol. The Sims but I was a bit disappointed by that, because you can make your sims grow only to a plump size smiley
The best is FAT PRINCESS, a PSN games wich I have buy immediatly, where you've basically to take from the other team your princess and keep in prison the rival princess. And for take her in your castle, you've to make she grow fat! And she can grow really really fat and cute smiley (this imply more enemy team members to take her away from you castle, because is fatter ^^) I've always love to chose the workes class and keep feeding cakes to the princess and make her grow (since I was one of the few to do that, it was a winning strategy lol). I totally suggest fat princess if you own a PS3 smiley

gearmaster123

Joined 3 years ago
107 posts
United States

There are mods for world of warcraft that make your characters fat.

Greywinter

Joined 3 years ago
97 posts
Italy

gearmaster123 wrote:
There are mods for world of warcraft that make your characters fat.

Wow, I love it smiley too bad I don't play WoW, it appears to be a must have lol! Wondering if there is any other modl ike this for others game like skirym maybe.

cksteele79

Joined 4 years ago
88 posts
Canada

in fable 2 you can in the expansion Knothole Island you can buy potions to make you fat or skinny

y2kboris1

Joined 6 years ago
116 posts
United States

Greywinter wrote:
OH I love this thread! Let's see, ayou said, there is S. Andreas. Growing fatter makes you slower but also more resistant (if I remember well). Fable 2, yes, where you can find a door wich is basically an FA (a magic and talking door of course) and it will open only for a fat hero lol. The Sims but I was a bit disappointed by that, because you can make your sims grow only to a plump size smiley
The best is FAT PRINCESS, a PSN games wich I have buy immediatly, where you've basically to take from the other team your princess and keep in prison the rival princess. And for take her in your castle, you've to make she grow fat! And she can grow really really fat and cute smiley (this imply more enemy team members to take her away from you castle, because is fatter ^^) I've always love to chose the workes class and keep feeding cakes to the princess and make her grow (since I was one of the few to do that, it was a winning strategy lol). I totally suggest fat princess if you own a PS3 smiley

GreyWinter if your looking for a better run in The Sims 3 I might recommend these mods:

Consort's Weight gain and fitness mod

http://modthesims.info/d/470349

... and CAS's Slider mod

http://modthesims.info/d/378416

Both make the game far more interesting and allow for much bigger Sims. I've heard various stripes of Saints Row allows for bigger characters. If you look on Deviantart there's a veritable plethora of simpler Flash based weight gain games.

Greywinter

Joined 3 years ago
97 posts
Italy

y2kboris1 wrote:

GreyWinter if your looking for a better run in The Sims 3 I might recommend these mods:

Consort's Weight gain and fitness mod

http://modthesims.info/d/470349

... and CAS's Slider mod

http://modthesims.info/d/378416

Both make the game far more interesting and allow for much bigger Sims. I've heard various stripes of Saints Row allows for bigger characters. If you look on Deviantart there's a veritable plethora of simpler Flash based weight gain games.

And far more realistic! A very good mod, and is not even a feederism based mod. I've to try them. Too bad there isn't any feederism mod for a videogame xD (or there is >.>? I don't knowl ol)

Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 25
members online: 78

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

ts pıggy for feeder
stefanie
10 mins ago

anyone want to tease me for being fat? pm me smiley or add my $kype smiley
fathoggirl