submission and domination submission and domination

< 1 2 Page 2 of 2
RE: vore and feederism 2 years ago

Clubkong

Joined 4 years ago
8 posts
United States

I so love the whole fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of a luscious oiled up big girl, trussed up on a large silver platter, surrounded by veggies so erotic. Not to mention the apple in her mouth, the poking, squeezing and cooking talk. Mmmm

RE: vore and feederism 2 years ago

fredherring

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

This is a great thread smiley This seems like a pretty niche fetish, I'm glad I'm not the only one way into it!

Actually I wrote some relevant stories you guys might be into smiley http://fredherring.deviantart.com/ I'd post them on FF too, but I'm not sure if this site is entirely dolcett/vore friendly?

I'd love to hear if anyone else knows about other stories, websites, boards dedicated to this kind of stuff, or even what the proper term is? (Dolcett? Vore? There's so much of this stuff, but so little of it focuses on curvy gals or weight gain smiley )

RE: vore and feederism 11 months ago

MeatLoverCannibal

Joined 2 years ago
5 posts
United States

Love that so many here are indeed into this awesome combo! So hot. Role-play Cannibalism and Feederism/ gaining go together like peas and carrots.

I'm gonna take it a step further..who here likes the idea of a monster or alien doing this to a woman? Like..having it's way with her, (being bigger and stronger), and then keeping her like a pet and fattening her up to eat her for a special feast? May sound a bit odd...but that really gets me going!

Frission

Joined 2 years ago
12 posts
United States

I'm pretty big on Soft Vore as a prey myself smiley Love the idea of being part of a greedy girl's meal as she stuffs her belly xD

Princess Awesome

Joined 2 years ago
12 posts
United States

I suppose Vore would be a type of Feederism.. The idea being that you are feeding someone to fatten them up, then eating them yourself. It makes sense that they would be classed together.

As for personal interest, I can certainly see the appeal; I myself enjoy a good Vore story as much as the next gal. But I tend to be more excited by things I can actually experience smiley

RE: vore and feederism 8 months ago

willylandis

Joined 5 years ago
73 posts
United States

what about the fantasy of being swallowed whole by a feedee so that she can gain weight?

RE: vore and feederism 7 months ago

ReeceReeceReece

Joined 3 years ago
2 posts
United Kingdom

Oh yes, I definitely love this combo. I like the thought of feeding a growing guy this way, making him huge smiley

RE: vore and feederism 6 months ago

Clubkong

Joined 4 years ago
8 posts
United States

Suddenly dreaming (and drooling) at the thought of role playing having delicious Sammyxx as a main course ! Lol

RE: vore and feederism 6 months ago

PiggyHunter

Joined 6 months ago
1 post
Germany

mhmmmm that sounds delicous *_*

RE: vore and feederism 5 months ago

Ghouliette

Joined 2 years ago
238 posts
United States

I love the idea of playfully teasing a feedee about eating them, or some food play (Apple in the mouth, tied up, that kind of thing.)

Another thing that really gets me is the idea of a feeder having perfectly innocent intentions, but the feedee/friend of feedee suspects the feeder of fattening them for a meal.

RE: vore and feederism 4 months ago

OneNine

Joined 2 years ago
5 posts
United States

I'm a vorephile. Admittedly, I was kind of hoping to find other people with the same fetish, but very little luck thus far. I kind of feel like it's somewhat related with feederism.

RE: vore and feederism 2 months ago

JV1990

Joined 3 years ago
24 posts
United Kingdom

It's a strange marmite fetish I like to call it if you get me. I love the idea of the two linking to gather but it would be mostly pure fantasy. I suppose more people are familiar with giantess than vore. If anyone is unsure what the fetish is watch men in black 2 the intro scene, where she eats that guy. That's vore!

JV1990

Joined 3 years ago
24 posts
United Kingdom

If you guys like vore check out my deviantart oc I'm sure you'll like her. MrSinister1990 if my user name

Tawhake

Joined 2 months ago
6 posts
Italy

WOW! O_o I didn't expect to find a thread like this on this site! Well, count me in! smiley I love both the scenarios: to fatten up my girlfriend in order to roast her or to be fattened up by her and then rosted like a piggy... I hope I'm not necro-threading, but I'm so happy that I'm not alone with this fantasy! smiley

saaadlo3

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
Czech Republic

I"d love to be fattened for a roast and being teased what a lardy piggy I am...girls, this pig is all yours smiley

LostChangeling

Joined 2 months ago
2 posts
United States

I also feel that vore and feederism go hand in hand, but I've always approached it from the other direction. Where the feeder gives mounds of food to their feedee, but after running out of offerings gives themselves to be swallowed whole by their large lover.

Never went in for the cooking and realistic kind of eating, but I adore the concept of a nice lovely large individual swallowing someone whole. ^w^

feedee

United Kingdom

I really love the fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of being tied up and fattened, massaged to get me nice and tender then oiled up, trussed up on a table set out for presentation and eventually to be eaten to be a massive turn-on. And then the poking, squeezing, playing with my fat... Mmmmmmmm... Obviously only as a role play, I wouldn't really want to be cooked and eaten! smiley

< 1 2 Page 2 of 2
Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 29
members online: 108

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Bring chocolate milk and you've got a deal lmao @dcnats06
AnnaLangley
10 mins ago

@AnnaLangley: can I come over? Lol smiley
dcnats06