submission and domination submission and domination

<< < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Page 10 of 12
RE: fat girl humiliation 2 years ago

deadbolt25

Joined 7 years ago
15 posts
United States

fattygirly7 wrote:
i've read this whole thread and it turned me on reading people getting humiliated... just wish that was me too.

Be careful what you wish for you fat pig. I looked at your profile and saw just how much of a *** you are. How could you have let yourself get to fat?

fattygirly7

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United Kingdom

i should be embarrassed, but it turns me on... i want to beg for forgiveness for getting fat, but i just want to be humiliated because of it...

Hunter9

Joined 7 years ago
40 posts
United States

with humiliation it's all about making the experience feel as real as possible.

If i ask my gf to squeeze into some daisy dukes and a top that she's bursting out of because it fit 50 lbs ago and then poke her in the stomach and say, "damn you've put on weight...damn you've gotten fat" and then say "you're wearing these today when we go out" it puts the scenario into her mind.

bigsweetie

Joined 2 years ago
8 posts
United States

After talking to this fat chick I met online, and that’s how she likes to refer to herself---“fat”, I realized I needed to update a blog post I made a while back in another forum. Previously, I thought I had identified all the possible frames of mind a chick could be in with regard to her body image. I was wrong. I forgot that there are Oinkers, and there are Hotties.

There are twelve, and only twelve, possible states of mind for chicks in regard to body image.

I know. I can hear you saying, “What the *** do you know male-person?” Well, I can confidently assert that the following is based on decades of watching chicks diet, exercise, talk, ***, cry, eat, and just about anything else chicks do. As a male-person, I qualify as an outside impartial observer---certainly more than you “vagina-bearer”. I challenge you to read on and dare you to find that your state of mind is not covered.
The General Theory of BBWs

All chicks are either Oinkers or Hotties. When push comes to shove, the most important thing to an Oinker is body sensation. Hotties’ penultimate driver is body expression. These top-most values drive chicks up or down the body categories subject to the constraints of outside influences. There are six body categories, Stage 0 BBW being the lowest and Stage 5 BBW the highest. The body categories, and either being an Oinker or a Hottie, make twelve states of mind.
Hottie

The Hottie is expressive. She thrives on how others see and react to her body expressions. Clothes, working out, and make-up were always really important to her, not just something she had to do. She may like food and even over eat sometimes, but at the end of the day, no damn Gordita is more important than the feeling she has when she sees her toned, sweaty body in the mirror at the gym. She will even endure pain, loneliness, and hunger to improve her self-perception.
Oinker

The Oinker seeks good sensation. She thrives on feeling things and internalizing them. Food, hugs, sex. These all provide the Oinker key pleasures. Typically, the Oinker battles the imbalance between easily available food and hard-to-get sex. At the end of the day, the need for sensation wins out. An Oinker may be thin and even get positive body attention that is truly enjoyed. However, in the end, no positive body attention can consistently replace the ever-available, loyal, and oh-so-yummy Bon Bon.
Stage 0

The Stage 0 BBW has almost no body fat. Muscles are clearly seen below the skin.

The Hottie in this stage has worked hard to get here. She may be a body builder, athlete, or perfectly thin runway model. However, her body expressions are most appreciated by the specialized few: triathletes or fashionistas. The ravages of time are an external influence that will drive a Hottie away from this state, but if she achieves recognition for her heroic body expression, she’ll never stray far.

The Stage 0 Oinker is in personal hell. She could have been driven here by famine, a tyrannical parent, or other devastating external influence (compare with the Stage 5 Hottie). Every day is torture: denial, sacrifice, horrible sensations. The pain and unnatural pressure of being in this state may even drive an Oinker to suicide.
Stage 1

The Stage 1 BBW is supple and defined. Muscle tone can be seen through the skin when flexing, but the notion of athleticism is surpassed by a softer, feminine appearance. There are no pockets of fat or cellulite. Playboy material.

The Stage 1 Hottie is in her comfort zone. Attention to her body expression is plentiful, even overwhelming. She must take care not to relax, but her toils are far less than that of a Stage 0 Hottie.

The Stage 1 Oinker is in an unstable state. Positive attention to her body expression is good, but something is missing (note a Stage 1 Oinker can become anorexic and head to Stage 0 if she isn’t honest about her expression-drivers). No matter how “pretty” her body is, it never seems worth giving up those French Fries. Note, Oinkers are occasionally be found in this state. For example, wedding gowns are prime motivators for Oinkers to seek out this unstable state.
Stage 2

The Stage 2 BBW has no muscle tone. She is soft to the touch, but has no bulges in her clothes. Pockets of flab or cellulite are present, but not universal. They are easily concealable. She has a feminine appearance. Fat may even accentuate her curviness. Stage 2 is completely reversible by diet and exercise.

The Stage 2 Hottie is anxious. Her body expressions are outwardly as lively as ever, but doubts grow. She has problem areas, may feel lazy, has discomfort being naked. Her clothing is chosen carefully. Any Hottie will likely encounter Stage 2 at some point in her life. Perhaps because of lazy inattention, maybe because of illness or even pregnancy. However, as long as the external influences aren’t too great…it’s time to sign back up for Zumba.

The Stage 2 Oinker is acutely aware of and enjoys good sensations. She chooses them regularly over opportunity to express her body. However, she has positive body attention. She may work out, but won’t turn down a White Russian. She notices her flab, but dismisses it. It’s normal. Little care is given to clothing that conceals fat.
Stage 3

The Stage 3 BBW has 1-3 obvious fat bulges. Bulges may be in the tummy, upper arms, thighs, or buttocks, but rolls don’t form while standing. The Stage 3 retains her overall feminine silhouette. The hands and face may be puffy. Standard clothes sizes may not fit the fat-affected areas. Cellulite is often apparent in fat-affected areas, but they are generally smooth and rounded. Stretch marks begin to form. Stage 3 is partially reversible by diet and exercise, but localized stretch marks will forever endure.

The Stage 3 Hottie is panicked. Negative attention gnaws at her. She may make drastic life changes: divorce, new job, leave her kids. She looks hard to find whatever negative influences got her to this Stage and acts deftly to remove them if she can. In extreme cases (illness, injury, bed-ridden pregnancy), the Hottie may react to her state by becoming extremely depressed. She may choose clothing that hides her natural expressiveness: Moo-Moos, sweat pants etc.

The Stage 3 Oinker begins to feel loss of certain sexual opportunities and some negative body attention. This loss is easily replaced by the Burrito Grande and less finicky lovers. The Oinker can’t dismiss her fat, she wears it too prominently. Instead she re-labels it: chubby, puffy, curvy, rubenesque. Moo-moos and sweat pants are chosen for comfort. The Stage 3 Oinker does have unhappy moments, but isn’t truly unhappy as sensations are bountiful.
Stage 4

The Stage 4 BBW has noticeable fat deposits on all four limbs although those deposits may not greatly extend pass the knee or elbow. Either the tummy or buttocks protrude and disrupt the feminine silhouette, although the overall silhouette still exhibits a torso and four limbs. Rolls exist when standing. The hands and face are clearly puffy. Cellulite is prominent. Fat deposits are no longer smooth, but fat curtains have not yet formed. Stage 4 is irreversible by diet and exercise.

The Stage 4 Hottie is rare. Exceptional external circumstances are required: deception by a sadistic feeder, mental illness, torture. Depression assured due to the irreversible nature of Stage 4.

The Stage 4 Oinker is in her comfort zone. Sexual sensation may have been relegated to fat-fetishists, or sex completely replaced by the 16” Meat Lovers with Cheesy Bites. However, sensation is there for her. The Stage 4 can make it to the fridge and back, and hit the convenience store. External factors (diabetes, friends, a non-fat-positive experience) may cause her to try exercise, but she’ll find this tiresome, difficult, and not nearly as rewarding as 20 Wings with Bleu Cheese. She doesn’t worry about being in a completely irreversible state.
Stage 5

The Stage 5 BBW no longer appears to have a human silhouette. Often immobile. Fat deposits extend beyond the knees and elbows. Face, hands, and even feet are puffy or bloated. Fat curtains exist. Health is failing at an increasing rate.

A Stage 5 Hottie is in a personal hell. Nightmarish. Other-worldy, locked-in terror. Torture or sadism are the only reasons a Hottie could be in Stage 5.

The Stage 5 Oinker is feeling the weight. Caring for herself is a chore. It’s even a burden for others. This may reduce sensation. Depending on her circumstance and ease of access to food, she may be forced back to Stage 4. However, if she can store a reasonable supply of chips and cola next to the bed for between meals, she has a good chance of staying at Stage 5. She may replace clothing with sheets. At times, the Stage 5 Oinker may second-guess her condition, but finding a week-old pepperoni stuck under her tit just makes her forget all those silly doubts.

bigsweetie

Joined 2 years ago
8 posts
United States

After talking to this fat chick I met online, and that’s how she likes to refer to herself---“fat”, I realized I needed to update a blog post I made a while back in another forum. Previously, I thought I had identified all the possible frames of mind a chick could be in with regard to her body image. I was wrong. I forgot that there are Oinkers, and there are Hotties.

There are twelve, and only twelve, possible states of mind for chicks in regard to body image.

I know. I can hear you saying, “What the *** do you know male-person?” Well, I can confidently assert that the following is based on decades of watching chicks diet, exercise, talk, ***, cry, eat, and just about anything else chicks do. As a male-person, I qualify as an outside impartial observer---certainly more than you “vagina-bearer”. I challenge you to read on and dare you to find that your state of mind is not covered.
The General Theory of BBWs

All chicks are either Oinkers or Hotties. When push comes to shove, the most important thing to an Oinker is body sensation. Hotties’ penultimate driver is body expression. These top-most values drive chicks up or down the body categories subject to the constraints of outside influences. There are six body categories, Stage 0 BBW being the lowest and Stage 5 BBW the highest. The body categories, and either being an Oinker or a Hottie, make twelve states of mind.
Hottie

The Hottie is expressive. She thrives on how others see and react to her body expressions. Clothes, working out, and make-up were always really important to her, not just something she had to do. She may like food and even over eat sometimes, but at the end of the day, no damn Gordita is more important than the feeling she has when she sees her toned, sweaty body in the mirror at the gym. She will even endure pain, loneliness, and hunger to improve her self-perception.
Oinker

The Oinker seeks good sensation. She thrives on feeling things and internalizing them. Food, hugs, sex. These all provide the Oinker key pleasures. Typically, the Oinker battles the imbalance between easily available food and hard-to-get sex. At the end of the day, the need for sensation wins out. An Oinker may be thin and even get positive body attention that is truly enjoyed. However, in the end, no positive body attention can consistently replace the ever-available, loyal, and oh-so-yummy Bon Bon.
Stage 0

The Stage 0 BBW has almost no body fat. Muscles are clearly seen below the skin.

The Hottie in this stage has worked hard to get here. She may be a body builder, athlete, or perfectly thin runway model. However, her body expressions are most appreciated by the specialized few: triathletes or fashionistas. The ravages of time are an external influence that will drive a Hottie away from this state, but if she achieves recognition for her heroic body expression, she’ll never stray far.

The Stage 0 Oinker is in personal hell. She could have been driven here by famine, a tyrannical parent, or other devastating external influence (compare with the Stage 5 Hottie). Every day is torture: denial, sacrifice, horrible sensations. The pain and unnatural pressure of being in this state may even drive an Oinker to suicide.
Stage 1

The Stage 1 BBW is supple and defined. Muscle tone can be seen through the skin when flexing, but the notion of athleticism is surpassed by a softer, feminine appearance. There are no pockets of fat or cellulite. Playboy material.

The Stage 1 Hottie is in her comfort zone. Attention to her body expression is plentiful, even overwhelming. She must take care not to relax, but her toils are far less than that of a Stage 0 Hottie.

The Stage 1 Oinker is in an unstable state. Positive attention to her body expression is good, but something is missing (note a Stage 1 Oinker can become anorexic and head to Stage 0 if she isn’t honest about her expression-drivers). No matter how “pretty” her body is, it never seems worth giving up those French Fries. Note, Oinkers are occasionally be found in this state. For example, wedding gowns are prime motivators for Oinkers to seek out this unstable state.
Stage 2

The Stage 2 BBW has no muscle tone. She is soft to the touch, but has no bulges in her clothes. Pockets of flab or cellulite are present, but not universal. They are easily concealable. She has a feminine appearance. Fat may even accentuate her curviness. Stage 2 is completely reversible by diet and exercise.

The Stage 2 Hottie is anxious. Her body expressions are outwardly as lively as ever, but doubts grow. She has problem areas, may feel lazy, has discomfort being naked. Her clothing is chosen carefully. Any Hottie will likely encounter Stage 2 at some point in her life. Perhaps because of lazy inattention, maybe because of illness or even pregnancy. However, as long as the external influences aren’t too great…it’s time to sign back up for Zumba.

The Stage 2 Oinker is acutely aware of and enjoys good sensations. She chooses them regularly over opportunity to express her body. However, she has positive body attention. She may work out, but won’t turn down a White Russian. She notices her flab, but dismisses it. It’s normal. Little care is given to clothing that conceals fat.
Stage 3

The Stage 3 BBW has 1-3 obvious fat bulges. Bulges may be in the tummy, upper arms, thighs, or buttocks, but rolls don’t form while standing. The Stage 3 retains her overall feminine silhouette. The hands and face may be puffy. Standard clothes sizes may not fit the fat-affected areas. Cellulite is often apparent in fat-affected areas, but they are generally smooth and rounded. Stretch marks begin to form. Stage 3 is partially reversible by diet and exercise, but localized stretch marks will forever endure.

The Stage 3 Hottie is panicked. Negative attention gnaws at her. She may make drastic life changes: divorce, new job, leave her kids. She looks hard to find whatever negative influences got her to this Stage and acts deftly to remove them if she can. In extreme cases (illness, injury, bed-ridden pregnancy), the Hottie may react to her state by becoming extremely depressed. She may choose clothing that hides her natural expressiveness: Moo-Moos, sweat pants etc.

The Stage 3 Oinker begins to feel loss of certain sexual opportunities and some negative body attention. This loss is easily replaced by the Burrito Grande and less finicky lovers. The Oinker can’t dismiss her fat, she wears it too prominently. Instead she re-labels it: chubby, puffy, curvy, rubenesque. Moo-moos and sweat pants are chosen for comfort. The Stage 3 Oinker does have unhappy moments, but isn’t truly unhappy as sensations are bountiful.
Stage 4

The Stage 4 BBW has noticeable fat deposits on all four limbs although those deposits may not greatly extend pass the knee or elbow. Either the tummy or buttocks protrude and disrupt the feminine silhouette, although the overall silhouette still exhibits a torso and four limbs. Rolls exist when standing. The hands and face are clearly puffy. Cellulite is prominent. Fat deposits are no longer smooth, but fat curtains have not yet formed. Stage 4 is irreversible by diet and exercise.

The Stage 4 Hottie is rare. Exceptional external circumstances are required: deception by a sadistic feeder, mental illness, torture. Depression assured due to the irreversible nature of Stage 4.

The Stage 4 Oinker is in her comfort zone. Sexual sensation may have been relegated to fat-fetishists, or sex completely replaced by the 16” Meat Lovers with Cheesy Bites. However, sensation is there for her. The Stage 4 can make it to the fridge and back, and hit the convenience store. External factors (diabetes, friends, a non-fat-positive experience) may cause her to try exercise, but she’ll find this tiresome, difficult, and not nearly as rewarding as 20 Wings with Bleu Cheese. She doesn’t worry about being in a completely irreversible state.
Stage 5

The Stage 5 BBW no longer appears to have a human silhouette. Often immobile. Fat deposits extend beyond the knees and elbows. Face, hands, and even feet are puffy or bloated. Fat curtains exist. Health is failing at an increasing rate.

A Stage 5 Hottie is in a personal hell. Nightmarish. Other-worldy, locked-in terror. Torture or sadism are the only reasons a Hottie could be in Stage 5.

The Stage 5 Oinker is feeling the weight. Caring for herself is a chore. It’s even a burden for others. This may reduce sensation. Depending on her circumstance and ease of access to food, she may be forced back to Stage 4. However, if she can store a reasonable supply of chips and cola next to the bed for between meals, she has a good chance of staying at Stage 5. She may replace clothing with sheets. At times, the Stage 5 Oinker may second-guess her condition, but finding a week-old pepperoni stuck under her tit just makes her forget all those silly doubts.

Hunter9

Joined 7 years ago
40 posts
United States

gentlemen..here is something to try with your chubby girlfriends. Make sure they are into teasing first. Otherwise it's just mean. My gf is really into teasing and I'm always looking for creative ways to humiliate her.

When you place an online order for Pizza Hut and you pick it up you will notice that they have flat screen TV's with the name of the person who placed the order and the amount of time until the order is ready. So for instance,if i'm at Pizza Hut picking up my pizza I may see on the big flat screen above the counter this: Hunter 10 minutes.

Well my girlfriend was picking up some pizzas so I decided to tease her a little bit. When I placed the order online instead of putting in her or my name I put in Miss Piggy.

I didn't go with her but I knew that it had worked when she texted me, "jerk!!" when she was at Pizza Hut. I responded back "lol...are Miss Piggy pizza's ready yet?" She replied "no smiley".

Apparently while she was waiting in the Pizza Hut there were was a group of girls that saw the Miss Piggy name and started laughing and looking at her. My gf is 5' 3 200 lbs with a plump butterball body and looks every bit the part of a Miss Piggy.

Murphy

United States

bigsweetie wrote:

Thank goodness there's a man here who can explain to women how they fall into specific categories. Your arbitrary classifications, which feature a number of very generalized and often fantastical concepts, are certainly more reliable than the opinion of anyone else.

wretty222

Joined 3 years ago
110 posts
United States

Murphy wrote:
bigsweetie wrote:

Thank goodness there's a man here who can explain to women how they fall into specific categories. Your arbitrary classifications, which feature a number of very generalized and often fantastical concepts, are certainly more reliable than the opinion of anyone else.

holy sh** that guy is psychotic !

i promise you buddy, you do not and will never understand women. oh also you don't deserve them.

bigsweetie

Joined 2 years ago
8 posts
United States

Oh, Please. You take things way too seriously. This is the Fat Humiliation group!

Jessica143

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
United States

This is my favorite smiley humiliate me and force feed me while you *** me call me out of my name take control I love it big turn on!

naughtyfattiepiggie

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

Im a naughty fattie stinky poo poo piggie in diapers and I love being embarrassed and humiliated in front of lots of people watching me being treated the the naughty fattie poo poo piggie baby I am

HUMBLE MASTER

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

LOOK AT THE LIST OF "HANDLES"
PSEUDONYMS ON THIS SITE ARE IN AND OF THEMSELVES DEGRADING..."PIG".."COW"
IN PRIVATE REQUIRE THE PIG TO REPLY IN OINKS...

HUMBLE MASTER

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

" I'm so ashamed of my size."

THUS BEGINS THE HUMILIATION.JUST OFFER
SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE RESISTED.FOR
ME THAT WOULD BE ICE CREAM....THEN AS SHE EATS JUST TELL THE TRUTH THE WAY
OUTSIDERS WOULD.SHE IS IN FACT A BIG FAT SLOB.
ALWAYS REMEMBER NO ONE CAN HUMILIATE YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF

Zap Pig

Joined 5 years ago
62 posts
United States

Oinks , grunts , and various animal sounds of gluttony can be quite evocative of the ever growing changes both mentally, and physically .

RE: fat girl humiliation 1 year ago

edenever

Joined 1 year ago
71 posts
Ireland

i enjoy doing this, but it must be subtle and not vulgar.

RE: fat girl humiliation 1 year ago

Zap Pig

Joined 5 years ago
62 posts
United States

being coy , and quietly excited is fun but being contained , dominated and only allowed to oink can be quite thrilling. It is a matter of circumstance , and trust . Also going nuts and bonkers helps , Oink.

RE: fat girl humiliation 11 months ago

Kaytie

Joined 1 year ago
2 posts
Australia

Big turn on! I'm up for it!

elliebelly42

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
United States

I looovveeee being humiliated in those situations. def adds to bedroom experience

MilkandHoney

Joined 2 years ago
10 posts
United States

I love fat humiliation and shaming in fantasy smiley feel free to drop me a note telling me what an obese gluttonous sow i am smiley

RE: fat girl humiliation 10 months ago

DaddysLilFatty

Joined 2 years ago
1 post
United States

THUS BEGINS THE HUMILIATION.JUST OFFER
SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE RESISTED.FOR
ME THAT WOULD BE ICE CREAM....THEN AS SHE EATS JUST TELL THE TRUTH THE WAY
OUTSIDERS WOULD.SHE IS IN FACT A BIG FAT SLOB.
ALWAYS REMEMBER NO ONE CAN HUMILIATE YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF

So hott!!! I love all the fat girl humiliation!! Humble Master said it quite well above.

It definitely opens up a piece of me that normal sex cannot.

<< < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Page 10 of 12
Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 25
members online: 80

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Gah trying to straighten my hair and my arms are getting tiredx #fatgirlprobs
sexyfat18
2 mins ago

I will
princessV
4 mins ago

Good Princess. Show us an update though. With all that late night munching you must be a lot fatter than your latest pics!
getUfat
5 mins ago

Hi people.
Ditzygirl
10 mins ago

yes getufat im starting to get addicted to food..im 45 years old I eat pasteries at bedtime so im staying thin to long
princessV
10 mins ago

shoutbox archive