submission and domination submission and domination

<< < 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Page 10 of 11
RE: fat girl humiliation 2 years ago

Hunter9

Joined 7 years ago
40 posts
United States

gentlemen..here is something to try with your chubby girlfriends. Make sure they are into teasing first. Otherwise it's just mean. My gf is really into teasing and I'm always looking for creative ways to humiliate her.

When you place an online order for Pizza Hut and you pick it up you will notice that they have flat screen TV's with the name of the person who placed the order and the amount of time until the order is ready. So for instance,if i'm at Pizza Hut picking up my pizza I may see on the big flat screen above the counter this: Hunter 10 minutes.

Well my girlfriend was picking up some pizzas so I decided to tease her a little bit. When I placed the order online instead of putting in her or my name I put in Miss Piggy.

I didn't go with her but I knew that it had worked when she texted me, "jerk!!" when she was at Pizza Hut. I responded back "lol...are Miss Piggy pizza's ready yet?" She replied "no smiley".

Apparently while she was waiting in the Pizza Hut there were was a group of girls that saw the Miss Piggy name and started laughing and looking at her. My gf is 5' 3 200 lbs with a plump butterball body and looks every bit the part of a Miss Piggy.

Murphy

United States

bigsweetie wrote:
There are twelve, and only twelve, possible states of mind for chicks in regard to body image.

I know. I can hear you saying, “What the *** do you know male-person?” Well, I can confidently assert that the following is based on decades of watching chicks diet, exercise, talk, ***, cry, eat, and just about anything else chicks do. As a male-person, I qualify as an outside impartial observer---certainly more than you “vagina-bearer”. I challenge you to read on and dare you to find that your state of mind is not covered.

Thank goodness there's a man here who can explain to women how they fall into specific categories. Your arbitrary classifications, which feature a number of very generalized and often fantastical concepts, are certainly more reliable than the opinion of anyone else.

wretty222

Joined 4 years ago
110 posts
United States

Murphy wrote:
bigsweetie wrote:
There are twelve, and only twelve, possible states of mind for chicks in regard to body image.

I know. I can hear you saying, “What the *** do you know male-person?” Well, I can confidently assert that the following is based on decades of watching chicks diet, exercise, talk, ***, cry, eat, and just about anything else chicks do. As a male-person, I qualify as an outside impartial observer---certainly more than you “vagina-bearer”. I challenge you to read on and dare you to find that your state of mind is not covered.

Thank goodness there's a man here who can explain to women how they fall into specific categories. Your arbitrary classifications, which feature a number of very generalized and often fantastical concepts, are certainly more reliable than the opinion of anyone else.

holy sh** that guy is psychotic !

i promise you buddy, you do not and will never understand women. oh also you don't deserve them.

bigsweetie

Joined 2 years ago
8 posts
United States

Oh, Please. You take things way too seriously. This is the Fat Humiliation group!

Jessica143

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
United States

This is my favorite smiley humiliate me and force feed me while you *** me call me out of my name take control I love it big turn on!

naughtyfattiepiggie

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

Im a naughty fattie stinky poo poo piggie in diapers and I love being embarrassed and humiliated in front of lots of people watching me being treated the the naughty fattie poo poo piggie baby I am

HUMBLE MASTER

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

LOOK AT THE LIST OF "HANDLES"
PSEUDONYMS ON THIS SITE ARE IN AND OF THEMSELVES DEGRADING..."PIG".."COW"
IN PRIVATE REQUIRE THE PIG TO REPLY IN OINKS...

HUMBLE MASTER

Joined 2 years ago
3 posts
United States

" I'm so ashamed of my size."

THUS BEGINS THE HUMILIATION.JUST OFFER
SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE RESISTED.FOR
ME THAT WOULD BE ICE CREAM....THEN AS SHE EATS JUST TELL THE TRUTH THE WAY
OUTSIDERS WOULD.SHE IS IN FACT A BIG FAT SLOB.
ALWAYS REMEMBER NO ONE CAN HUMILIATE YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF

Zap Pig

Joined 5 years ago
62 posts
United States

Oinks , grunts , and various animal sounds of gluttony can be quite evocative of the ever growing changes both mentally, and physically .

edenever

Joined 2 years ago
74 posts
Ireland

i enjoy doing this, but it must be subtle and not vulgar.

Zap Pig

Joined 5 years ago
62 posts
United States

being coy , and quietly excited is fun but being contained , dominated and only allowed to oink can be quite thrilling. It is a matter of circumstance , and trust . Also going nuts and bonkers helps , Oink.

RE: fat girl humiliation 1 year ago

Kaytie

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
Australia

Big turn on! I'm up for it!

elliebelly42

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
United States

I looovveeee being humiliated in those situations. def adds to bedroom experience

MilkandHoney

Joined 2 years ago
11 posts
United States

I love fat humiliation and shaming in fantasy smiley feel free to drop me a note telling me what an obese gluttonous sow i am smiley

RE: fat girl humiliation 11 months ago

DaddysLilFatty

Joined 2 years ago
1 post
United States

THUS BEGINS THE HUMILIATION.JUST OFFER
SOMETHING THAT CAN NOT BE RESISTED.FOR
ME THAT WOULD BE ICE CREAM....THEN AS SHE EATS JUST TELL THE TRUTH THE WAY
OUTSIDERS WOULD.SHE IS IN FACT A BIG FAT SLOB.
ALWAYS REMEMBER NO ONE CAN HUMILIATE YOU BETTER THAN YOURSELF

So hott!!! I love all the fat girl humiliation!! Humble Master said it quite well above.

It definitely opens up a piece of me that normal sex cannot.

RE: fat girl humiliation 9 months ago

Ms Piggy

Joined 2 years ago
6 posts
United States

Looking to be humiliated as a fat pig.

RE: fat girl humiliation 8 months ago

elliebelly42

Joined 2 years ago
2 posts
United States

I love being humiliated for being a big fat piggy!

Anyone who likes to tease fat pigs like myself can message me! Haha

Stefanydiwilmette

Joined 8 years ago
213 posts
United States

robin wrote:
A couple of years ago I used to be pretty fit. Never thin, I liked food but I watched what I ate and worked out regularly and looked good. I remember that I used to see fat (220+) and extremely obese (400+) people at the gym, and would stare at them the whole time, judging them for not being able to fit into certain machinery or stopping on the treadmill after about five minutes. I used to be sooo glad that I wasn't starting where they were and always wondered how they could let themselves go so much.

Now I weigh 230, pushing 240 super quickly (stomach grew three inches in three week!) and I realized after an attempt at the gym that I had suddenly become the person that people like me judge at the gym. I used to be able to run five miles, but after 30 seconds lightly jogging, I had to stop because not only did it hurt for my butt and stomach fat to jiggle so much, but it sounded like an earthquake was happening with me on the treadmill and my shirt kept rolling up. I was so embarrassed when I noticed a few people watching me that I promptly went home and ate ice cream.

It's almost a nightmare to me that what used to be a fantasy (I used to be 160 dreaming about being 240 but never actually doing it) is slowly becoming a reality and my want to stop it is often stopped immediately by fatty instincts kicking in and eating everything in my house.

(Feel free to pm me if you think I had it coming. Judging people for being fat and then becoming fat, struggling on the treadmill, and then having too much of an eating disorder to stop it from happening. Is it poetic justice? I'm getting my just desserts alright! smiley

Your desserts are very just. More ice cream for you, fat girl. smiley

otherland78

Joined 10 years ago
333 posts
Germany

bisonn wrote:
teasing is the whole dang thing for me. it's my favorite. unfortunately it's a pretty delicate line between consensually hot and disrespectful.

oof though... i do like the idea of punishing someone for teasing me too hard in role play. how has that never occurred to me before?

Oh and what robi said was hot ^^

Oh i would love to tease a chubby girl hehe so funny they are all trying to keep in good sexy shape and just over some weeks and month they grow chubby and then complain about how could i let myself go so chubby ^^ hihi

I would llve to badly tease a feeder girl then becoming my gf only to give it back to be seducing me to stay at home not going to the gym first when I get to chubby for my taste only to tempt me to one kind of competition where i fail badly gotten even more chubby and lazy then her before ^^

RE: fat girl humiliation 7 months ago

vwesurrey

Joined 8 months ago
2 posts
United Kingdom

I absolutely adore teasing and humiliation roleplay, and it's so much fun arousing a feedee with cruel insults
I'm a dominant feeder in case you hadn't guessed smiley

<< < 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Page 10 of 11
Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 36
members online: 130

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

If I had someone to watch football with and teach me what the heck is going on, I could get into it.
cutenuff
1 min ago

I wish every dog in the world had a loving home!😇
cutenuff
3 mins ago

Think I was football, football, clean up, and football smiley)
Guidos
3 mins ago

Cute little rescue dogs!!
cutenuff
4 mins ago

so beyond stuffed right now....and i still dont wanna stop eating. X3 best holiday ever
kola_pup
10 mins ago

shoutbox archive