submission and domination submission and domination

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >> Page 5 of 11
RE: fat girl humiliation 4 years ago

Seph

Joined 5 years ago
32 posts
United Kingdom

Yeah, I am really very very into this. I love to be told what a fat slut I am, and really the more degrading the better ;-)

S_J

Joined 4 years ago
1 post
United Kingdom

Some excellent & intriguing posts this thread. Humiliation role play is a huge fetish of mine, and with someone who enjoys it such as the poster above, it can be highly arousing. As others have said, communication and having a sense of the limits of the person being humiliated is important.

Edited by S_J, 4 years ago

blubberlover

Joined 4 years ago
3 posts
United States

I absolutely love being teased and humiliated...im a big fat piggy and i love being teased poked and grabbed! mmmmm its great! hehesmiley

blubberlover

Joined 4 years ago
3 posts
United States

Tyler79 wrote:
but if you just call a girl fatty all the time it will lose it's affect. Sometimes it's better to be subtle about it. A pat on the tummy to point out that she's putting on a few goes a long ways

i totally agree!!!!

glutton

Joined 6 years ago
310 posts
United Kingdom

twisted-piggy wrote:
i have always loved it never get many into it though
I'm into itsmiley

blubberlover

Joined 4 years ago
3 posts
United States

i LOVE being teased and public teasing or belly attention mmmm such a turn on smiley

MsDelish

Joined 5 years ago
6 posts
United States

I love teasing and humiliation! Name calling, squeezing, slapping, public or private. So much fun!

Layla

Joined 5 years ago
579 posts

I love humiliaton in the bedroom, before I decided to gain I used to do dom/sub stuff with my ex but feederism adds a whole new aspect !!
its funny Im fairly bossy outside the bedroom but soo submissive inside it..and I love the fantasy of going to the doctors and him weighing me/using those calliper things and telling me how overweight I am.. but in reality id be too embr***ed for that.. unless I had my feeder with me hahah

and I love all the cl***ic fat taunts, making me try an do exercise, grabbing my fat, jiggling my belly etc. mmmhmm what a turn on

freakman918

Joined 4 years ago
10 posts
United States

I would love to have a nice fat piggy that I would make eat out of a dog bowl. Whenever she got turned on, I would comment on how she is so fat that lard is leaking out of her. When the weather is nice, I would let her go out and play in the mud. Of course, I would have to hose her down before she was allowed back in the house. Of course, these are all ideas for a _good_ piggy. Bad piggies get much harsher treatment.

delight

Joined 7 years ago
85 posts
United States

Thinking about... I think this is something i enjoy. I dont suppose anyone would care to message me?

I find i generally like hearing how I'm going to/getting fat. How i cant avoid it and such. Weird, but hey its what turns me on.

Stefanydiwilmette

Joined 7 years ago
211 posts
United States

I'd like to take a feedee to an icecream parlor ant buy her a huge icecream sunday. I'd tell the girl behind the counter that I'm trying to make my feedee fatter. Then I'd spoon feed her right there and say, "She's such an insatiable piggy, she really has no self control."

fatasy

Joined 5 years ago
5 posts
United States

wild_fatty wrote:
I fantasize so much about verbal humiliation,- insult me, I'm a pig, any woman who gets big and fat deserves to be treated like the pig she is ! smiley
I also fantasize about being done up like a pig for roasting...trussed elbows to knees, big pork butt in the air, how about decorating my back with some nice pineapple rings with little maraschino cherries in the middle? Stick a nice apple my mouth.

Fascinating. I'm curious: since in our society pigs are generally fattened to prepare them to ultimately be eaten, do any of you other other ladies who enjoy being called pig also find the thought of being devoured (in fantasy of course) erotic?

fatasy

Joined 5 years ago
5 posts
United States

Seen Muni's site, but there's no meat on those women. A big, nicely fattened, round, meaty woman! Makes me mouth water!!

The thought of actually harming a woman or eating her flesh is repugnant to me, but in fantasy it is a delicious "reason" to fatten her up. smiley

beach091234

Joined 7 years ago
19 posts
United States

I would think an administrator of a site that promotes acceptance would be more tolerant of differing opinions. You state "99.999%" of women hate to be called pigs, perhaps you could read some of the posts in this thread that go back 3-4 years, and there are MANY, maybe 40%-50%, that say it turns them on. This site is about acceptance of everyone's opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

This lady is a new member, looking for acceptance and exploring her fanatsies, and should be treated as such.

I'm sure I'll get banned for crossing the infamous Ruby - I've seen it before - but I believe in standing up for the values of a site I have been a part of for many years.

JAY

RubyRipples wrote:
wild_fatty wrote:
I'm a pig, any woman who gets big and fat deserves to be treated like the pig she is ! smiley

Just a quick post to point out that I absolutely and utterly disagree with the above. To make it clear to men who might believe it, 99.999% of women would HATE to be treated like a pig and called one, and they don't "deserve" it. For people into the fantasy of it, yes of course, fair enough lol.

sethman

Joined 8 years ago
414 posts
United States

Belladonna wrote:
This is only my take on it and I don't claim to speak for Ruby, but I think her objection was the phrase 'any woman who gets big and fat deserves to be treated like the pig she is' because that statement stops it from just being your fantasy and makes it applicable to all fat women instead.

That. Let's quit with the overreactions. We're better than that.

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB

Joined 6 years ago
21 posts
United States

It would be great of DOLCETT did a series on gynophagia and raising a female from a size 2 to 22 and then slaughtered for a BBQ. WOW, that is hot.

Sir Charles

RE: fat girl humiliation 3 years ago

V19uk

Joined 7 years ago
9 posts
United Kingdom

Reading through some of the posts above. Is there anyone out there who would like to RP about feeding up for a bbq?

Its something that's been in the back of my mind for awhile, and i'd love to try it out.

SmartandSexyareSynonyms

Joined 5 years ago
25 posts
United States

beach091234 wrote:
I would think an administrator of a site that promotes acceptance would be more tolerant of differing opinions. You state "99.999%" of women hate to be called pigs, perhaps you could read some of the posts in this thread that go back 3-4 years, and there are MANY, maybe 40%-50%, that say it turns them on. This site is about acceptance of everyone's opinions, whether you agree with them or not.

This lady is a new member, looking for acceptance and exploring her fanatsies, and should be treated as such.

I'm sure I'll get banned for crossing the infamous Ruby - I've seen it before - but I believe in standing up for the values of a site I have been a part of for many years.

JAY

RubyRipples wrote:
wild_fatty wrote:
I'm a pig, any woman who gets big and fat deserves to be treated like the pig she is ! smiley

Just a quick post to point out that I absolutely and utterly disagree with the above. To make it clear to men who might believe it, 99.999% of women would HATE to be treated like a pig and called one, and they don't "deserve" it. For people into the fantasy of it, yes of course, fair enough lol.

This. We'll probably both be banned for sedition, but Ruby comes across as heavy-handed and a bit self-righteous in this forum (in contrast, she seems nice when she's not wearing her mod cap).

SmartandSexyareSynonyms

Joined 5 years ago
25 posts
United States

But now I'm feeling regret for taking this thread off-topic, so I'll compensate:

I love the fantasy of marking a girl as being my property by forcing her to get fatter whether she wants to gain or not. Okay, it might even be hotter if she wants to get slim or stay slim, but I "force" her to gain anyway.

I feel like I'm stumbling onto thin ice here since this can be a sensitive topic, but anyone else turned on by how girls sometimes get saggier as they gain? Incredibly hot: seeing a girl's breasts, belly, and other areas hang just a little lower, and all for me. Even hotter: humiliating her about it (assuming she gets off on it too).

mtlfan

Joined 7 years ago
8 posts
Canada

SmartandSexyareSynonyms wrote:
But now I'm feeling regret for taking this thread off-topic, so I'll compensate:

I love the fantasy of marking a girl as being my property by forcing her to get fatter whether she wants to gain or not. Okay, it might even be hotter if she wants to get slim or stay slim, but I "force" her to gain anyway.

I feel like I'm stumbling onto thin ice here since this can be a sensitive topic, but anyone else turned on by how girls sometimes get saggier as they gain? Incredibly hot: seeing a girl's breasts, belly, and other areas hang just a little lower, and all for me. Even hotter: humiliating her about it (assuming she gets off on it too).

It's not that rare, it's about power and humiliation/shame are probably the strongest feelings out there.

You can fold that into any other fetish, and it only gets better, some of my stories are in that vein.

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >> Page 5 of 11
Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 6
members online: 131

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Right, who does that!? They even made a *** account(with my pic) for ppl to message them. They must be desperate. Ughhhhh
mixedbeauty91
3 mins ago

Lol, they tried to make a fake person profile on a site frequented by the real deal? Ultimate fail
Dr Expandion
10 mins ago

Okay. Yes I did that, thanks.
mixedbeauty91
30 mins ago

smiley
Super Jario
30 mins ago

Just say the persons name and that they stole your pics and made a profile. The mods will help you from there.
sjcafa
30 mins ago

shoutbox archive