stuffing stuffing

Stuffing with bananas 5 years ago

SouthFL_BBW

Joined 6 years ago
22 posts
United States

Anyone tried it? There was a show on tv a few months ago called Solitary 4.0 and one of the challenges involved eating a banana as a penalty. There were people that ate 12, 15, and more bananas. The contestants said that the bananas swelled in their stomachs.

Also, the radio morning show I listen to did a stunt with eating bananas and drinking Sprite. Apparently the two make foam, kind of like Mentos and diet Coke.

Just curious! Any boys want to try it with my help? ;)

RE: Stuffing with bananas 5 years ago

OniGumo

Joined 9 years ago
2432 posts
United States

This sh!t is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

*sorry, couldn't resist*

You have brains in your head, and feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
--Dr. Seuss

VECT0RMAN

Joined 5 years ago
307 posts
United States

haha don't bananas have a ton of fiber ?

*I'm Rockin!*

wtfdoino

Joined 5 years ago
37 posts
United States

Hmmmm?..I'm gonna have to test this theory out.

Why the hell am I still hungry!

RE: Stuffing with bananas 4 years ago

Ateitall

Joined 4 years ago
169 posts
United States

I remember a recipe off of an old yahoo group for belly stuffing back in the day that called for bananas and beer. Called the "beer and banana bloat", I tried it once, very fulfilling and exceptionally intense if you can refrain from burping. The mixture creates lots of gas and the bananas do swell quite a bit.
The carbs and the beer will definitely add to the waistline.

P.s. The beer also does other tricks too! Just don't get too drunk!

B)

Ateitall

Joined 4 years ago
169 posts
United States

Dredhed wrote
I don't wanna get constipated. :(

Bananas contain fiber, so don't worry about getting plugged up.
They also have about 100 calories each and contain lots of vitamins and minerals...so eat up! You also don't have to worry about them clogging your arteries either, no fat.

FatOpie

Joined 5 years ago
102 posts
United States

Ateitall wrote
I remember a recipe off of an old yahoo group for belly stuffing back in the day that called for bananas and beer. Called the "beer and banana bloat", I tried it once, very fulfilling and exceptionally intense if you can refrain from burping. The mixture creates lots of gas and the bananas do swell quite a bit.
The carbs and the beer will definitely add to the waistline.

P.s. The beer also does other tricks too! Just don't get too drunk!

B)
i want that recipe!!!!

Ateitall

Joined 4 years ago
169 posts
United States

It was basically just 1:1 ratio...beer and bananas.

PlanetBellyLove

Joined 8 years ago
24 posts
United States

I don't know if this is possible, but has anybody ever swallowed a whole bannana before?

lupinz1989

Joined 5 years ago
114 posts
United States

Umm tried the bananas thing, not really intentionally, just happened with a mixture of fruit, and yogurt. NO. I normally love bananas, but after I had about four, it was over.

light1981

Joined 7 years ago
1 post
United Kingdom

How did you get on Swellbelly?

I managed to buy two sets of bananas this week, so had to eat 4 in a rush before they went off...I didn't have any pop to hand, and I don't drink alcohol. I felt very round, but it would have been better with pop.

RE: Stuffing with bananas 2 years ago

Fragtagonal

Joined 5 years ago
6 posts
United States

I tried the bananas and sprite thing under the assumption that the reason it makes people throw up is because it is too much volume too fast. So I figured that if I spread the binge out over an hour or so, there would be no problem.
So I ate some 8 or 9 bananas and then slowly drank 2 liters of sprite over about an hour and a half. I'm definitely swollen but I doubt its from the reaction between bananas and soda, it feels just like the combination of CO2, sprite, and bananas.
It's been pretty quiet for a few hours now but I'm more excited for what's coming next. See, I went out and bought the bananas, but I didn't have the patience to wait for them to ripen, so they were still quite green. That means that they'll have a much higher percentage of undigestable starch, which has to be fermented in the intestine. That means, hopefully, a lot more bloating is on the way. I mean if one unripe banana can cause bloating and discomfort in the average person, I can't wait to see what 9 of them will do. smiley

EDIT: well it seems like the first of the bananas has hit my large intestine. I can feel it "expanding" in there. It feels so damn good, not only is my stomach getting huge from it, I can feel it really deep inside of myself. It's pushing out from the inside, which is new for me.
Also, I really want to try this with beer now!

bigd3162u

Joined 4 years ago
47 posts
United States

I did a banana stuffing about 2 weeks ago. Ate 7 banana and could feel them swelling. For the banana and sprite, does it have to be sprite? Has anyone tried this with like mtn dew or orange soda? I would try that but I really hate the taste of sprite.

PlanetBellyLove

Joined 8 years ago
24 posts
United States

A banana bloated Templeton pretty good...lol

Fragtagonal

Joined 5 years ago
6 posts
United States

Been a while.
I've looked into the banana's and soda thing a little more and applied my mad physiology skills to determine the actual cause of this apparent bloating. The long carbon chains that make up the starch in the bananas get easily separated by chewing and peristalsis in the stomach and kinda just lay there normally, they have a tendency to "stack up" due to their squiggly line shape and carbon hydrogen interactions.
When you drink something carbonated, the heat+peristalsis in your stomach get to work almost immediately on releasing all the trapped CO2 in the liquid, this creates bubbles (which are air surrounded by a thing layer of liquid) which can be easily burped up because the only thing keeping the bubbles together is surface tension (which isn't that strong).
When there are all those banana starches hanging out down there, they get mixed up with the gas and liquid and will tend to coat the liquid layer of the bubble. Because of the way these starches are shaped, they easily fit in together like Lego bricks, and the cohesive force of the water in the liquid keeps them stuck to the bubble.
This turns those harmless little bubbles into thick foam which is held together with a plethora of organic bonds as well as the surface tension of the liquid. It's a hell of a lot harder to break up and your stomach can't simply burp it out.
So if you add banana starch and a whole 2 liters of sprite in an average tummy, it exceeds the available space, and since burping is nigh impossible the body does all it can do to empty it out.
Now, in less rigorous but larger amounts, it, I believe, can result in more fun. If the bananas are eaten before and during the drinking process, and the drinking isn't "slammed" it can create a slowly expanding concoction that your stomach won't be able to simply remove by burping. That's why it feels like you're expanding, because the gas in the drink is being released, but instead of the uncomfortable gassy feelings followed by a burp, the stomach sees it as more of a solid that it can't get rid of.
On a completely related note, I just ingested 3 bananas and 3 very strong beers (I said I wanted to try the beer expansion before) and I am enjoying the feelings right now. I don't know if its that much different from the soda variety, but it is giving me a hella buzz.

bigd3162u

Joined 4 years ago
47 posts
United States

Fragtagonal wrote:
Been a while.
I've looked into the banana's and soda thing a little more and applied my mad physiology skills to determine the actual cause of this apparent bloating. The long carbon chains that make up the starch in the bananas get easily separated by chewing and peristalsis in the stomach and kinda just lay there normally, they have a tendency to "stack up" due to their squiggly line shape and carbon hydrogen interactions.
When you drink something carbonated, the heat+peristalsis in your stomach get to work almost immediately on releasing all the trapped CO2 in the liquid, this creates bubbles (which are air surrounded by a thing layer of liquid) which can be easily burped up because the only thing keeping the bubbles together is surface tension (which isn't that strong).
When there are all those banana starches hanging out down there, they get mixed up with the gas and liquid and will tend to coat the liquid layer of the bubble. Because of the way these starches are shaped, they easily fit in together like Lego bricks, and the cohesive force of the water in the liquid keeps them stuck to the bubble.
This turns those harmless little bubbles into thick foam which is held together with a plethora of organic bonds as well as the surface tension of the liquid. It's a hell of a lot harder to break up and your stomach can't simply burp it out.
So if you add banana starch and a whole 2 liters of sprite in an average tummy, it exceeds the available space, and since burping is nigh impossible the body does all it can do to empty it out.
Now, in less rigorous but larger amounts, it, I believe, can result in more fun. If the bananas are eaten before and during the drinking process, and the drinking isn't "slammed" it can create a slowly expanding concoction that your stomach won't be able to simply remove by burping. That's why it feels like you're expanding, because the gas in the drink is being released, but instead of the uncomfortable gassy feelings followed by a burp, the stomach sees it as more of a solid that it can't get rid of.
On a completely related note, I just ingested 3 bananas and 3 very strong beers (I said I wanted to try the beer expansion before) and I am enjoying the feelings right now. I don't know if its that much different from the soda variety, but it is giving me a hella buzz.

that mean is can be done with any soda not just sprite?smiley

Fragtagonal

Joined 5 years ago
6 posts
United States

Yeah, pretty much.
Anything carbonated, there is just a clock on it.
I'd recommend banana, then sprite, then banana, then sprite, for best results

RE: Stuffing with bananas 11 months ago

Ilovechubbyness

Joined 11 months ago
6 posts
Netherlands

Just one banana? Then 250 ml sprite and then repeat one more time?

RE: Stuffing with bananas 10 months ago

Aleksandrus43

Joined 2 years ago
12 posts
Germany

I tried this too to see if it's true. I got like 15 bananas down (they weren't that big tho) and I drank 2 liters of cola inbetween. Nothing special to be honest. Just had a very fun taste when I burped smiley

Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 25
members online: 74

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Lol
fatgirl9237547
20 mins ago

dont we all? :]
McFatty
20 mins ago

I want a feeder
fatgirl9237547
20 mins ago

I woke up and felt really attractive today. Today was a great day. Haha
Dan007
30 mins ago

You too Big Miss Piggy, have a nice sunny day!
Tubby Tommy
45 mins ago

shoutbox archive