stuffing stuffing

is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 5 years ago

howto

Joined 5 years ago
3 posts
Austria

1) Is there a "how to" for belly stuffing available?
2) I am looking for food, that expands, after watering.
(eat a lot of that, drink water, and get a Belly)
Do you have any ideas for that?

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 5 years ago

scuba

Joined 7 years ago
391 posts
United States

I've heard eat half cook rice,then drink a large amount of water,it will expand in your belly. Don't know if it's true. Good luck

JackieBoy

Joined 5 years ago
33 posts
United States

Rice does work. Some people say you shouldn't cook it, but I've found it works best if you cook it just a little. Then drink lots of water and it'll swell up pretty big inside you. Undercooked oatmeal will too.

If you can take the taste of it, my favorite thing to use is instant mashed potato mix. Get 1-3 cups of dry flakes right out of the box, add just enough water to make is soft and moist, then eat it. The potato flavor is really strong, so it's best to use something to mask the taste. Then drink lots of water. It really swells up a lot in your belly. I mean A LOT. So be careful because it'll probably swell up more than you expect it to.

Another method is to eat something that will produce a lot of gas inside your belly. Try mixing a root beer float inside your stomach. Eat a lot of ice cream, then drink a lot of root beer. Milk and anything carbonated seems to work pretty well, too.

lilybelle

Joined 5 years ago
3 posts
United States

Darkblue1945 wrote
If you can take the taste of it, my favorite thing to use is instant mashed potato mix. Get 1-3 cups of dry flakes right out of the box, add just enough water to make is soft and moist, then eat it. The potato flavor is really strong, so it's best to use something to mask the taste. Then drink lots of water. It really swells up a lot in your belly. I mean A LOT. So be careful because it'll probably swell up more than you expect it to.

How much a lot? Can you feel it? :)

heilkibler

Joined 7 years ago
23 posts
United States

Darkblue1945 wrote

I've never heard of this one before. Off to try it.

ThatReesesGirl

Joined 9 years ago
375 posts
United States

I'm just going to say the whole uncooked rice/mashed potatoes/oatmeal ideas sounds disgusting.

Belly stuffing, at least to me, is not just about filling you up to capacity, but tasting and enjoy the food as well. Yeah I can stuff myself with plain rice, or I can stuff myself with delicious (and calorific) cheesecake or pie. Is there any question what is to be preferred?

heilkibler

Joined 7 years ago
23 posts
United States

SashaNein wrote
Darkblue1945 wrote

Ugh. That does sound grotesque, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. Has anybody else tried this? I've never really liked flake-based potatoes to begin with, so it seems like you'd almost need a chaser like you're taking shots of horrible salty liquor. D:

I've done it before. It isn't too bad, it just tastes like normal mashed potatoes, only with a different consistancy.

You need to decide what you like better when stuffing: the actual experience or the result. If you like the experience, go ahead and stuff with your favorite food, but if you want the best results, do things like the powdered mashed potatoes, baking soda bloat, etc.

alabamakmg

Joined 5 years ago
40 posts
United States

I'm with Reeses girl, why eat something you can't stand. Eat Reese's cups :-) (My biggest weakness). I see the attraction of funnel feeding, but that isn't trying to force something unpleasant down. Surely there is some food that brings you pleasure from eating.

If you really want a full belly, stuff yourself (stomach), and take an enema (large intestine) Add to the enema as the fluids go into you bloodstream and eventually into the bladder. Much safer than swallowing something expanding.

Anyone in DC want to be funnel fed? I've never heard of it before this site, but it is erotic as hell.

Edited by alabamakmg, 5 years ago

lovinitbig

Joined 9 years ago
64 posts
United States

Ok, so here is my solution to not having to eat stuff you don't like the taste of. Try popcorn. You can make it buttery or salty, sweet or spicy. It's totally up to you. After you have eaten a whole bowl, that two pop secriet bags for those of you keeping score at home, drink a bunch or soda or water or juice. You get a nice bloat from the liquid and the popcorn expands a bit with the liquid and gives you a nice little streatch.

Enjoy!

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 4 years ago

howto

Joined 5 years ago
3 posts
Austria

Sorry for not answering.

I tried stuffing with rice, but it didn't work.
I didn't notice any stuffing. In fact it seems, the corn didn't absorb the water.

howto

Joined 5 years ago
3 posts
Austria

Nobody has an answer or additional suggestions?
smiley

deezaster82

Joined 4 years ago
45 posts
Belgium

Agar gum ( it's like gelatin, but natural, an algae) has the property to expend greatly with the addition of water ( like gelatin really) it has no taste at all and doesn't contain calories;
that can give you the 'stuffed' effect without the weight gain.

deezaster82

Joined 4 years ago
45 posts
Belgium

info about agar-agar and agar gum: http://www.chineseop.com/vegan/What-are-agar-agar-and-guar-gum-.html

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 3 years ago

NoxZachArcana

Joined 3 years ago
1 post
United States

How was the oatmeal stuffing done? Im gonna try it.
So,its
-Cook it alittle
-Eat it
-Drink Water?
Am i right?

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 2 years ago

Mopoke100

Joined 2 years ago
1 post
Australia

Where do you buy agar gum?smiley

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 2 years ago

Pixiebluebelly

Joined 3 years ago
19 posts
United States

I was wondering if the mashed potato mix was really safe, I mean what happen if you ate too much of the mixture, will you just "be sick" ? Or...?

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 6 months ago

Aleksandrus43

Joined 2 years ago
12 posts
Germany

Pixie, I tried it, and yeah, if you eat too much, you just get sick, probably throw up if you really overdo it.

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 6 months ago

I am THE BIG FAT PANDA

Joined 3 years ago
162 posts
United States

How I learned to get stuffed... Just eat what ever you want just a lot of it. Mass quality is what it takes.

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 5 months ago

gearmaster123

Joined 3 years ago
106 posts
United States

Man. I just had to post here. I tried the minstant mashed potatoe method and wowie did it work, I drank it all down with some fizzy Refreshe water and man my gut got big fast. I could feel it swelling.

RE: is there a "how to" for Belly stuffing? 3 weeks ago

browneyedfeedee

Joined 2 months ago
61 posts
United States

When I was a teenager I would eat a big bowl of uncooked oats with milk and lots of sugar. That would give me a bloated/ stretched feeling. I'd never heard of stuffing as a fetish until I became an adult. When I heard about it I realized I'd been doing it for years. Now I just indulge in what want to eat and enjoy the feeling of a very full stomach
smiley

Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 31
members online: 135

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Is anyone on here actually looking for more then just internet and maybe a relationship or to get to know each other??? Read my profile and message me if you'd like. Just a fat girl tryin to find
southerngirl92
1 min ago

ts pıggy for feeder
stefanie
2 mins ago

Hey smiley
bellyplay27
4 mins ago

Tubby girl loving her lips
gymnast_meg
20 mins ago

anyone/or girls in the Chicago area that plays video games?
SirGamer
20 mins ago

shoutbox archive