stuffing stuffing

Thanksgiving Fantasies! 5 years ago

bradypig

Joined 10 years ago
37 posts
United States

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I have been having some Thanksgiving fantasies...
I accidentally get locked in the room with all the pies. "I'll just have a little taste." I think to myself. Of course I can't stop and by the time the door is opened, all the pies are in my belly. I am laying on the floor with my gigantic groaning belly sticking up high in the air. Every is very angry at me for eating all the pies, so they make me eat dinner as well.
I go to Thanksgiving at a friend's house and make a huge pig of myself. Having 3rd and 4th of all the yummy dishes. After dessert we are all sitting around listening to my belly grumble, when suddenly the power goes out. The hostess doesn't want the leftovers to spoil so it is decided that they will all go in my belly since it's the biggest. As soon as every scrap of food is swallowed into my ballooning belly, the power comes back on.
Then there's my all time favorite of eating bread crumbs and being stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. (There is a story about this somewhere, I believe it's called "Stuffing Time")
Anybody else have any Thanksgiving fantasies?

RE: Thanksgiving Fantasies! 5 years ago

small_stuff

Joined 7 years ago
36 posts
Canada

Wow, guys! I really like your fantasies! :D I'd like to illustrate them if you don't mind...

Small Stuff

bradypig

Joined 10 years ago
37 posts
United States

small_stuff wrote
Wow, guys! I really like your fantasies! :D I'd like to illustrate them if you don't mind...

Small Stuff

Please do, I'd love that!!:)

ColumbusFA

Joined 8 years ago
47 posts
United States

Reese & Bradypig,

What you guys are planning reminded my of an entry from my all time favorite blog. Sadly she hasn't made an update in a few years, but I still love to go back and re-read her entries. I never get tired of reading the below entry.

Here's the link:

http://imwaxingpoetic.livejournal.com/17030.html#cutid1

To be stuffed like a pig before, during, and after Thanksgiving is my fantasy. Reese, your living the dream! Hope you outgrow your entire wardrobe!!! And if it's not to much, I hope you share the details of this grand stuffing. Enquiring minds want to know. :D:D:D

californiabay

Joined 9 years ago
37 posts
United States

Reese you are awsome! I thought I was a master chef because I was making the cranberry sauce LOL. Please do illustrate that feast.

palndrm

Joined 10 years ago
124 posts
United States

ColumbusFA wrote
Reese & Bradypig,

What you guys are planning reminded my of an entry from my all time favorite blog. Sadly she hasn't made an update in a few years, but I still love to go back and re-read her entries. I never get tired of reading the below entry.

Here's the link:

http://imwaxingpoetic.livejournal.com/17030.html#cutid1

To be stuffed like a pig before, during, and after Thanksgiving is my fantasy. Reese, your living the dream! Hope you outgrow your entire wardrobe!!! And if it's not to much, I hope you share the details of this grand stuffing. Enquiring minds want to know. :D:D:D

God, did I love her posts too! Just about the sexiest ever. Wonder what ever happened to that growing beauty.

Maximum

Joined 7 years ago
2292 posts
Australia

Being an aussie, I've often heard about "thanksgiving" and thought it sounded like a magical time of extreme gluttony. I've always had the fantasy of going on a gorging spree around this time, start halloween with the candy, through thanksgiving with the turkey and into christmas with the roast, entering the new year significantly larger and satisfied. :)

Americans really know how to eat. :P

PleaseGainMore

Joined 5 years ago
72 posts
United States

My fantasy (which my fiancé just agreed to):

I cook an enormous amount of food ... Two huge turkeys, stuffing (lol), sweet potatoes w/real butter cinamon & marshmallows, black & green olives, coleslaw, fresh baked buttery rolls, fresh baked pumpkin & sweet potato pies ...

I feed/stuff him until he is so full that he can barely draw a breath & swallowing his own saliva is an agonizing chore. He's too full to even move, let alone stand or walk. That's why I fed him IN BED!! I rub his tight swollen belly & tell him how proud I am for doing such a great job & notice deep red stretch marks mapping our significant belly stuffing progress! I rub cocoa butter all over his belly & rub it in. The tightness of his skin is very uncomfortable & he tells me that it feels as though his skin is going to give way to the stretching & pulling he's feeling. I reassure him that the cocoa butter will help his discomfort as I gently rub it in. He groans with painful delight.

I make love to him, being extremely careful of his full belly he can't even move so he lays there like the big feedee that he is, & I do all the work while I fantacise about how much he will gain from this feeding session. So errotic.

By the time we are waiting to 'go around again' if you know what I mean ... He's begging for more food! I stuff him until he's ready to burst again & gently rub his tender tight belly with cocoa butter again. This time the stretch marks that were there before are even bigger & deeper red (truly looking like the skin on his super swollen belly might actually tear!) & there are NEW stretch marks from this second stuffing - LOTS of new stretch marks that spread all the way from his popping belly button to his distressed sides. We go around again - this time it's more difficult to work around his super huge belly. A careful & tender labor of love. He still can't move - a prisoner of his gluttonous belly - and his breathing is more shallow.

I cuddle in to him when I'm finished pleasuring him & grease his painfully swollen belly again with the cocoa butter. He just lays there - still too painfully stuffed to even think about moving.

I grab the funnel and ask him if he's ready for dessert. With as much air as he can muster up to speak, he begs for his dessert! Not sure where it's going to fit (or how!) I mix the concoction of a huge portion of calorie-packed weight gain shake powder, double fudge ice cream, brownies, cake, caramel, chocolate fudge, heavy whipping cream, and both pumpkin & sweet potato pies. I run the funnel straight to his helplessly full belly & watch it expand as the sweet fattening contents. This is the only way - he's beyond being able to swallow. His eyes buldge as though the pressure from his ever expanding belly is forcing them out of his sockets. I reassure him that he's doing a great job & tell him that I'm proud of him. He's too stuffed now to pleasure again. He reaches for his big belly but hesitates to touch it. I very gently rub it for him with lots of lotion to help alleviate his discomfort.

Not bad for his first stuffing! My big boy has true potential! Now it's my turn to be stuffed beyond my limits, rubbed, and pleasured. As soon as he can move again ...

palndrm

Joined 10 years ago
124 posts
United States

My favorite Thanksgiving reality was a few years ago while dating a much younger feedee who visited for a long Thanksgiving weekend. The day itself was an endless feast of great food (she and I both loved to cook), punctuated with me feeding her from a shake bag and lots and lots of sex. Over the weekend there was more shake bag feeding, feeding her chocolate mousse from a pastry bag while straddling her flabby belly and her eating mousse from a big bowl while on all 4s. Yep, she packed on 12-15 lbs that weekend. No wonder she ended up gaining 70 lbs in about year.

OniGumo

Joined 10 years ago
2554 posts
United States

Lost Number wrote
Combine a great holiday with a great movie about a not so great holiday.

Remember that movie Groundhog Day, where he kept reliving the same day over and over, except with the knowledge gained from the last time?

Endless Thanksgivings, dozens, maybe hundreds, with the weight gained from each one! Until one day you wake up on a Friday and everyone wonders how the hell you got so fat in one day.

There's actually a weight-gain story about that somewhere, I've read it before probably more than a year ago but for the life of me I can't find it now.

Also that's probably my Thanksgiving fantasy too

bradypig

Joined 10 years ago
37 posts
United States

cykL wrote
in mine I'm lying on an oversized platter, on a giant thanks giving table. My feet are lightly bound like a turkeys, and my hands are hanging at the sides of my belly as theyre bound together across my growing gut. The huge table is filled with pies and hams, mashed potatoes, cornbread, collard greens, chicken, STUFFINg lol, and I'm lying in the middle of it. The tables got many guests and instead of them filling up their plates, they just take turns putting all the food on the table into me. As I lie on the platter I become enormous; looking more and more like a succulent entre.

I love this!!!

thenowhereman

Joined 8 years ago
85 posts
United States

There she is, my lovely, laying amongst herself in our bed. She lays there sleeping as I creep out of bed and begin HER feast. It begins with the six 25 pond turkeys, slowly roasting in the oven since earlier that morning. While the poultry finishes cooking I begin the rest of the food. Whipped potatoes made with loads of butter and heavy cream, stuffing, rolls, sweet potatoes, green bean casserol, mac-n-cheese, corn, peas, cranberry dressing, and of course my special gravy. Preparing enough for a full dinner for each turkey. Next comes y favorite part, dessert. Pies of pumpkin, apple, cherry, peach, lemon, and chocolate cremes, again made in sixes for each feast. Each pie is topped with a whole tub of whipped cream.

This massive feast is then wheeled in upon completion to or bedroom. I a greeted by a waking massive beauty. Her eyes light up at the sight of the food I have presented as an offering. Drool pours from her lips as I move the platters and bowls on to her expansive belly apron. Impressively one complete feast at a time fits upon her as she digs in.

Hours pass and she has now gone through three of the six meals. She begins to slow from exhaustion, when your as large as she is movement takes a bit of effort. So I assist in the feeding by presenting each morsel to her lips. Feeding her the last six feasts, all of which has been washed down through out the entire gorging session with weight gain milkshakes, twelve gallons in all.

She flops back onto her mound of cushions, exhausted and stuffed to bursting, she falls asleep after the eight hour eating marathon only to awaken a few hours later for her second dessert. Twenty gallons of ice cream to follow a six layer triple fudge cake, again fed to her bite by bite by me.

Finally she rests again to digest the massive meal she has just indulged in. Only to awaken in the morning to continue this ritual for another month until the holiday season is over.

RE: Thanksgiving Fantasies! 2 years ago

fat

Joined 2 years ago
114 posts
United States

Stuff me with all the desserts!!!!

schwermarko

Joined 3 years ago
25 posts
United States

I remember having a book when I was a kid, one of the ones that is an illustrated, rhyming poem about eating too much at thanksgiving, and having the buttons pop off your shirt. I now realize that I have been fixated on being huge since at least the second grade.

So far as fantasies go, I just picture a life where it's just expected that I will eat at least a whole turkey and two pies by myself, and there is someone there to make sure I'm really, and truly stuffed before I leave the table. Although I envy PleaseGainMore's fiancee.

PinkyDear

Joined 3 years ago
181 posts
United States

This year I've been invited to a Thanksgiving breakfast. I guess my friend's family has this tradition of getting everyone together early enough to eat breakfast, watch parades, put up Christmas decorations and cook the evening Thanksgiving meal. I'll be going over there for breakfast, but spending the afternoon with my family.
I've been fantasizing about being invited to multiple celebrations all day long finishing up with a dessert get together at midnight. After eating one meal after another all day long I have to be helped to stand up and driven home by a special someone because my belly is so packed with goodness I can hardly move.

r_h_

Joined 10 years ago
109 posts
United States

This thread is the hottest thing I've read on this site for quite some time. I love all you sick, creative people smiley

I fantasize about sitting down with a big group of friends, maybe a dozen of them, and everyone accidentally piles their plates with more food than they can eat... and everyone starts enlisting me to help them clean their plates, because nobody wants to waste food. I wind up becoming a designated human garbage disposal, and for the rest of the day, my job becomes to sit there and eat everyone's leftovers, while everyone else gets up to chat or watch TV or take naps. Every time someone gets more food or takes a plate of dessert, they wind up taking too much--but, "Oh, don't worry, he'll get it... just put the plate over by him..." and everyone will act like this is totally normal. And with so many people, plates will be coming my way constantly--just when I think I'll've finally finished, someone will set another one down.

By the time the day ends, I'll be an overbloated whale. My pants will be totally unzipped, and my huge, gurgling belly will fill my lap, unable to fit inside my shirt anymore. It'll be so heavy I won't be able to stand up.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" everyone will laugh, as they take pictures of me, half-conscious and blown up like a blimp, behind those incriminating piles of empty plates...

Rachelduncan

Joined 3 years ago
9 posts
United States

r_h_ wrote:By the time the day ends, I'll be an overbloated whale. My pants will be totally unzipped, and my huge, gurgling belly will fill my lap, unable to fit inside my shirt anymore. It'll be so heavy I won't be able to stand up.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" everyone will laugh, as they take pictures of me, half-conscious and blown up like a blimp, behind those incriminating piles of empty plates...

Well, that's craaaaazy hot, lol!

Jump to forum:

login

register for free - benefit as a community member!
join now

who's online

guests online: 31
members online: 170

view all online

shoutbox

You must login to post a message

Do I look like I gained I took a pic everyday since I started gaining
bellygainer2015
1 min ago

One more day of work until my christmas holidays. I doubt I'm going to make it.
dubchance
1 min ago

Since some people here noticed a change I decided to make a comparison pic to see if that's true
tinyvivi
10 mins ago

welcome back tiny!
nikola090
20 mins ago

Each day I'm finding it more difficult not to eat
MrLG
20 mins ago

shoutbox archive