Stuffing

All you can eat buffet??

my girlfriend goes to a Chinese all you can eat buffet with one of her friends tomorrow, so I'll just ask her afterwards if she could eat as much as she wanted or if she had to stop at some point
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

YOO HEAH FORE HOWAH! YOO GO NAAOOOOW!
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

Jesmondene wrote
Hi,
I've just been wandering, to all the stuffers out there; are all you can eat buffets really that? Can you really keep on going or after a point will the staff beg for mercy? I have witnessed before, a person I was dining with, in fact, be told to stop. This was after perhaps 5 or 6 heaped plates at a Chinese buffet. Seems a shame that it was only all you can eat, provided you can't eat too much! I wonder also if they keep a closer eye on larger people; this person was very big, maybe a slim person could have got a way with it. Have you ever been told to stop, or seen it happen? Did you? Or did you purchase another sitting and keep going?
J x

Perhaps you could experiment - try all the all you can eat buffets that you find and see how much that you can eat before you're told to stop... ;-)
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

Murphy wrote
YOO HEAH FORE HOWAH! YOO GO NAAOOOOW!

That sounds like a caption from a lol-cat pic lol

I used to go to All-you-can-eat places all the time and I could put away a lot of food but I've never been asked to stop before...and to be honest I would probably not take to kindly to it if I was, because if they ask you to leave before you've eaten "All-you-can-eat" then it's false advertizing and you could technically sue for it...
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

i've been to 3 different all you can eat buffets in the last 4 days.
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

minigainer wrote
I guess my college's dining halls (or most's, for that matter) could be considered all-you-can-eat. I ate lunch like an hour ago and I'm planning on having another full meal and then dessert in an hour or so. smiley

Yea, but they can't very well ask you to leave the cafeteria can they lol. Especially not if you have a meal plan.

Those cafeterias are the main reason college students get the "Freshman Fifteen" too. *I should know, in the first month and a half that I've been at ODU I got the Freshman 30 or so lol*
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

you guys should enjoy this:

John Pinette's "Chinese Buffet" bit

YOU SCARE MY WIFE!
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

It says all you can eat, but not FOREVER!!! lol I died laughingsmiley
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

Like a flash mob, only... a Fat Mob. XD

Coopchick that sounds like fun smiley