Stuffing

All you can eat buffet??

dubiousjacob wrote
you guys should enjoy this:

John Pinette's "Chinese Buffet" bit

YOU SCARE MY WIFE!

LMAO! He's so hilarious, especially when talks about standing in lines at various places!

smiley
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

OniGumo wrote
minigainer wrote
I guess my college's dining halls (or most's, for that matter) could be considered all-you-can-eat. I ate lunch like an hour ago and I'm planning on having another full meal and then dessert in an hour or so. smiley

Yea, but they can't very well ask you to leave the cafeteria can they lol. Especially not if you have a meal plan.

Those cafeterias are the main reason college students get the "Freshman Fifteen" too. *I should know, in the first month and a half that I've been at ODU I got the Freshman 30 or so lol*

I like eating there sometimes, but there are days where the dining halls serve some of the worst food and you're so screwed if you HAVE no choice but to eat there if you're super broke and have no food in your room. I hate those days...
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

CoopChick33 wrote
Oh, god, I miss buffets. I miss having an eating buddy, too.....In my imaginary world, I'm hitting a beautiful buffet with a really cool eating buddy, and I look nice, in something with an elasticized waist, of course.

My imaginary buffet has all my favorite stuff on it, including egg rolls, pizza, French toast, cheese omelettes, potatoes au gratin, and a bunch of other delicious stuff. And desserts, lots of desserts.

So my eating buddy and I are going to do it up right, and put a severe hurting on the food. Instead of asking us to leave, the manager will be totally bemused by this attractive fat couple and make sure we don't run out of food, since we seem to be enjoying ourselves so thoroughly.

I wouldn't mind shocking a few of the patrons with my amazing (appalling, some might say) appetite, of course. hee hee...

When we're finally done, we can waddle homeward, and have fantastic stuffed sex, followed by a snuggly nap. And when we wake up, we can have more sex, and maybe watch a funny movie afterwards.

My bf and I did that at one point, only it was at a chinese buffet and we left after about a hour. I TOTALLY wish we could do it again though and go thru this fantasy with a mutual gainer (w/o the sex and sleeping together of course!)
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

CoopChick33 wrote
Oh, god, I miss buffets. I miss having an eating buddy, too...
When we're finally done, we can waddle homeward, and have fantastic stuffed sex, followed by a snuggly nap. And when we wake up, we can have more sex, and maybe watch a funny movie afterwards.

*poof*

ah well, back to my beans. smiley

Wow it's like you're reading my mind! I thought i was the only one that loved stuffed sex...it's wonderful...stuffed snuggling is great too. Hopefully I'll find someone like this in Ohio.
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

I haven't been kicked out but I have gotten close. A certain chinese buffet here has a hostess who always has it out for me. I'll feel her constantly staring at me and one time even caught her looking through a little window beside of my table. Scared the shit out of me because I didn't think anyone would be glaring at me like that lol.

I think she thought I was stealing food (I'm a fairly thin person, not someone you'd expect to eat that much)
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

RubyRipples wrote
wat wrote
I haven't been kicked out but I have gotten close. A certain chinese buffet here has a hostess who always has it out for me. I'll feel her constantly staring at me and one time even caught her looking through a little window beside of my table. Scared the shit out of me because I didn't think anyone would be glaring at me like that lol.

I think she thought I was stealing food (I'm a fairly thin person, not someone you'd expect to eat that much)

Your last sentence is a typical think person ignorant notion. You will find that you probably know more slim people that eat more than the fat people you know.

Complain about the woman at the buffer though, thats terrible!

Uh... You see a fat person and you see a skinny person. Who would the average person expect to eat more?

Stop looking for an excuse to be offended when nobody is stepping on your toes
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

Here's what I think about all of this:

There are obviously people here who just wanna be about the fantasy, and don't wanna be bothered knowing about who we are and how we live, us fat folk. Drag, but so it goes.

But for people who genuinely want fat partners? I think it would be a great idea to chase the stereotypes out of your heads and learn some things about us. Some of us eat a lot, some of us don't. Some of us are active, some of us aren't. Some of us enjoy being fat, some of us don't. Some of us like gaining, some of us don't. Etc.

No matter how much you think you can tell something from looking at us, I promise you you can't. We're varied, just like any other group. And thank the gods and goddesses for that smiley
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

I'm a 76 kg (169 lsmiley fit 20 year old male. I went to an all you can eat buffet 2 days ago. I noticed one exceptionally large person there. However, here they don't discriminate I find. I've never seen anyone kicked out or asked to stop.

Better yet I, the "skinny" guy have got to be their greatest nightmare. I ate 4 massive plates of pure snow crab legs. Like literally over 10 crabs worth. Not only is it established that these are perhaps the deadliest food to obtain in the whole world....they are also expensive as ***. You'd pay over $200 in a grocery store for the amount I ate (and always do at these things). So the stereotype doesn't always work.... Plus when I also go to these things and then go for a hardcore workout afterwards. Crabs legs are apparently quite healthy and thus good for working out with.
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

pyrametalgirl wrote
OniGumo wrote
minigainer wrote
I guess my college's dining halls (or most's, for that matter) could be considered all-you-can-eat. I ate lunch like an hour ago and I'm planning on having another full meal and then dessert in an hour or so. smiley

Yea, but they can't very well ask you to leave the cafeteria can they lol. Especially not if you have a meal plan.

Those cafeterias are the main reason college students get the "Freshman Fifteen" too. *I should know, in the first month and a half that I've been at ODU I got the Freshman 30 or so lol*

I like eating there sometimes, but there are days where the dining halls serve some of the worst food and you're so screwed if you HAVE no choice but to eat there if you're super broke and have no food in your room. I hate those days...

Yea, I know. Sometimes the food really is the pits, I mean who ever heard of vegan chicken nuggets?? That just sounds...wrong to me.
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

I work at a Pizza place with a Buffet. Sometimes on busy nights we get 100 people parties, and several other groups with 20-30 people in every hour for the whole night, thats not counting all the other people that just wander in.

Somenights we do 7,500 bucks of business...in one hour. So, you guys are the manager's greatest dream. If you could eat a restaurant completely out of food, they'd actually appreciate it. Do you have any idea how much food we throw away everynight!

It'd make you sick. Trust me. Buffets usually lose money because most of the food can't be kept over night. If you guys could stop that huge waste of product, They would welcome you back at anytime.

With the amount of money they'd make and business they'd get. Fear would be last on the list of emotions they would feel! They'd love you guys...especially since we get a supply truck of food nearly every night, and dough once a week.

I'd dare you to try to completely eat a buffet out of food smiley
14 years
12   loading