forum  stuffing

would anyone like a "how to stuff yourself...or your partner" guide?9 years

The concept might seem kind of silly to a lot of you--a bit like getting instructions on how to masturbate (which many of us did in before we were born). But I have often considered compiling a series of tips or safety guidelines because there were a lot of questions I had (and still have!) about stuffing.

For instance:

* How long were you in the scene before you heard about how drinking too much water can kill you? In my case, I have to say it was an embarrassingly long time--about 6 months.

* Do you ever wonder if stuffing has any long-term affects? (Not just weight gain--which a lot of us find desirable!--but if it affects your stomach muscles any when they get stretched out of shape?)

* What is the best thing to do if you become nauseated?

* Do stuffers lose your ability to feel full after a while, even when they eat normally?

* Is there any way to stuff a boy (or girl) without them gaining?

* If a stuffer pops a Mentos and then drinks a diet coke, will it make his stomach rupture?

* How long should I wait between stuffings before I can do it to him all over again?

If this thread shows significant interest, I'll start compiling articles and ask some doctor friends of mine for resources. I'm sure you guys might have some questions you've always wondered about... or even have some answers! Speak up--I'm here to learn. smiley

I think this would be awesome!

kaptn03 wrote
I think this would be awesome!

Agreed, I would love a copy of this!

I'd be down for a copy

count me in! smiley

Wow, 9 responses already! That was more than I was expecting!

I'm also surprised there are few specific questions so far... but that might just mean we're curious about everything. smiley

it's not just water that can kill you...

http://www.salon.com/health/col/roac/1999/12/03/roach/print.html

not for the faint-hearted (or weak-stomached)

Heck yes! That would be fantastic.

chameleon wrote

Wow. Yeah, you're right about that! I always wondered about the rupture question, though... I'll get beyond the first couple paragraphs when my imagination calms down, I swear. XD

chameleon wrote

Possible, yes, but in almost all cases the person will vomit before hitting any sort of critical capacity. I know that one of the stories in that article was a bulimic model- she'd ***ed up her vomit instinct so much that it just didn't work. I don't recall whether or not the other ones were bulimic.
1 page 1 of 3   loading