General

Pop the pig.

LOL

I saw this advertised on tv last week, deffinetly caught my eye...

smiley
14 years

Pop the pig.

Wow. Remember how many feeders and feedees quote watching "Pigs is Pigs" as a trigger of their fantasies?

If there is such a thing as a trigger for a fetish, then this game is going to produce a lot of future feeders/feedees/FAs/...
14 years

Pop the pig.

If it is sold out already, that may just tell us something about how many people out there are secretly fascinated with feeding, expansion, stuffing, and weight gain smiley

We could play that game here at FF in real life - everyone throws in a few $$$ to buy a pile of burgers, and one of us with enough of a feedee side is the pig - game is over once the 'pig' pops a pants/shirt button or is too stuffed to continue eating smiley

I am sure rules could be modified to make a nice game for a mutually gaining couple... ah, fantasies ...
14 years

Pop the pig.

It's probably already happened.

I mean, the authorities in the west have become weight nazis. Did you hear that a few years back they tried to make Santa skinny cause he represented an image that might make some kids think it's ok to be fat. [/rant]

That sounds like an awesome game though lol
14 years

Pop the pig.

[small]double post...I iz be sorry[/small]
14 years

Pop the pig.

You can't help but laugh at that commercial...that's how I felt today.
14 years

Pop the pig.

lovely_plumper wrote
wow that commercial made me hungry good thing ill be eating soon some chicken sandwiches and burgers ^_^

Yes - watching this is kind of contageous, isn't it smiley ?
14 years

Pop the pig.

FatBlackKitteh wrote
Letsee... game toy... I have flash maker... There hasn't really been a fun interactive game on this site...

*Puts in on the to-do list.*

Oh yes pleaseeeee!!! smiley I buy you a cake if you do that!
14 years