General

Feeding more than a fetish?

Sounds like my kind of feeding!

smiley
14 years

I don't know, the feeding inclination may just be a fetish, but if you want to actually experience feeding, you have to have a relationship. A one-night stand might be fun, but it's not going to cut it as a feeding experience. A person simply can't gain much in a night!

So a feeder will naturally lean towards a long term relationship.
14 years

FriesWithThatShake wrote
Feeding doesn't necessarily mean gaining though. Yes, with time and constant feeding weight gain does occur, and it is a turn on, but that's not what I like the most. What I love is the then and there; when I'm with the person feeding them. I wanted a relationship, but she did not. Feeding wasn't the reason why I wanted to either. I was told I was one of the best, and I think the only reason why was because I really really liked her, and still do. Unfortunately it just couldn't work.

After that realization, I actually didn't want to feed anymore. Only now am I really starting to get back into it. Can't let the past hold you back from your future, right? I just think that feeding is the most sincere way of saying "I really care about you", and once you find someone you DO care about, feeding them becomes amazing.

That's what I'm trying to get at, at least.

/agreed
14 years