Body inflation

Male breast inflation

if you're interested, i've found in the past sports bras are a lifesaver- they keep things together nicely and are quite comfortable to say the least. plus, no hooks or clasps to deal with smiley
14 years

Male breast inflation

how bout the bro or the manziere? they have velcro to hold them together! XD
14 years

Male breast inflation

i've thought about getting a sports bra just for fun, but i never have.
14 years

Male breast inflation

I've tried a sports bra before but it must have been too small, I had a hard time getting it on and it cut down on my breathing alot. :S I've contemplated taking hormones...anyone else tried it or given it a thought?
14 years

Male breast inflation

the more i gain, the bigger mine get. if i took hormones i think i'd look like a woman. im not sure if i'd like that or not...

now if i could figure out how to make my butt bigger, i think i'd do that.
14 years

Male breast inflation

collegeguy2514 wrote
if i took hormones i think i'd look like a woman.

Thats def what im after. I want mine to get as big as possible smiley
14 years

Male breast inflation

Moobdood wrote
collegeguy2514 wrote

nothing wrong with that. i definitely want mine to grow with the rest of my body, but im not sure if i'd like them to be that big.
14 years

Male breast inflation

Nash wrote
collegeguy2514 wrote
Moobdood wrote
collegeguy2514 wrote

nothing wrong with that. i definitely want mine to grow with the rest of my body, but im not sure if i'd like them to be that big.

I've considered hormones before because I know I would love breasts too, and I know I want mine as big as possible. I have one of those "massive" fetishes, I believe is what they're called.

ah i am exactly the same way! hehe if only i could fill a room! XD But yeah i wanna get as big as i can possibly get
14 years

Male breast inflation

this is desined for woemn but should work on men too smiley www.breastoptions.com/brava.html
13 years

Male breast inflation

Moobdood wrote
I've tried a sports bra before but it must have been too small, I had a hard time getting it on and it cut down on my breathing alot. :S I've contemplated taking hormones...anyone else tried it or given it a thought?

i finally picked one up. i think it was a hanes comfort soft or something like that. i just measured my chest and ordered that size. it fits fine.
13 years
12   loading