General

Who has found love on fantasyfeeder?

To everyone getting discouraged--

Remember it is the one good experience that counts. Not the 100 bad ones. And if you give up after a few bad ones, you'll never get the chance for the good one.
14 years

Never ever met anyone EVER on this site. I only talk to 2 girls on here and I met them both on myspace, not on here. I have a hard time connecting with people on here and the ones I do tend to live ridiculously far away.. rawr.
14 years

met endymion on youtube... and it was strange running into him here, curvage, dims and other places.
we came here to look at pictures *faaaaaaaaaaaaaap* and bonded over the idea we could show people that you can have a healthy relationship wrapped in fat fetishism.
we both were a bit anti-feederism until we talked and did some research on it, here... figuring out we were practically living it anyways.
love the ff.
14 years

the16th6 wrote
oooh i was waiting on Amatrix!!!

wellllll you are taken too!

oh wait you mean you were waiting for my answer..... its coooool.
i am alright....

*sits in the corner and eats cupcakes...*
14 years

I mind a lot when men assume we're being drama queens when we say we've had bad times.

Of course there are both men and women who are drama queens. Of course both men and women behave badly in relationships.

But in my experience, there is a disproportionate amount of really bad behaviour here. Might be because feeding is so closeted, so it warps our behaviour. Might be because the internet protects one from the consequences of one's actions. But two men who have declared their love to me disappeared overnight--one of them TWICE, more the fool me. And that's not counting the ordinary everyday bad behaviour.

That doesn't mean there aren't some wonderful guys here--I've met some. Really lovely, sweet, thoughtful guys. I'm not making a judgment about all men, or all feeders, or all FAs, or all guys on the internet. I'm just saying that some people can be awfully badly behaved, and it can leave an awfully bitter taste in one's mouth.
14 years

I'll say 8 months 15 days smiley
14 years

the16th6 wrote
Amatrix wrote
the16th6 wrote
oooh i was waiting on Amatrix!!!

wellllll you are taken too!

oh wait you mean you were waiting for my answer..... its coooool.
i am alright....

*sits in the corner and eats cupcakes...*

LOL!
dunno what to say to that hahaha
other than, yes i meant waiting for your answer smiley

ahahah I was kidding.
smiley You and I both know I am waiting for your lady love.
Just saying...smiley
14 years

Jon Dough wrote
I met a lady on here that lived in my area, we went on 2 dates and she told me that I was too small for her taste. Ive also dated a lot in the last few years with no success. Im really shy in real life and somewhat on here as well. I think I have just given up on Love and will just be content to care for my pets.

nawww, don't give up mate, i think its just this place, lol doesn't matter guy or girl, u are always either "too small" or "too big" for everyone...

kinda sucks really

smiley
14 years

Those who haven't found the love yet, it's cool... Being single isn't all that terrible, seriously. Thinking back to the last 2 relationships I had, I much prefer the single at the moment hahaha

....but it would be nice to find a feedee/bbw/girl who isn't completely a bitch/etc... I can wait though.

If I had a teleporter, this would be a lot simpler.
14 years

scroogey wrote
this thread is sweet, shame i didnt see it before. it makes me happy and gives me hope that others have found love on heresmiley
i ruddy hope it happens to me..and soon... ive given up meeting people without the help of the internet lol. as sad as that may sound.
but yeah ive not met anyone off here yet, however i got close with a guy off dims back in january. we spoke on the phone like every day for 3 weeks, then met up and stayed in a hotel room in london..it was pretty amazing if im honest. next day when im home he decides to make some excuses up about how we shouldnt talk anymore and cut all contact with eachother, blah blah. i wonder what i did. but yeh... find it pretty hard to trust people since then.

but hey. fingers crossed for everyone!smiley

Eh, I've heard of that before among women here, I suspect its a case of "the closet FA strikes again" enjoys the sex but then decides they can't go out with a fat person, they have a reputation to uphold! lol, oh well, their loss, silly shallow people...
13 years
12   loading