forum  general

ever had a girl rush into sending pictures?9 years

Wow. I think she's just desperate. Sorry you don't send nude pics to people you don't know.

I agree.

That's not true, that's impossible!

Desperate women don't exist on the internet. If they do, WHERE ARE THEY?

smiley

I had a girl who I never talked to before and I was kinda seeing her friend...and the second message she sent me after our Hi's was a nude picture with a cowboy hat on. Yeah.

This was myspace and she was a pretty girl, but she was like 90-100 pounds...barking up the wrong tree

I think girls that trade pictures that fast are actually fakers...

nosympathyforthedead wrote
DorianGray wrote
I had a girl who I never talked to before and I was kinda seeing her friend...and the second message she sent me after our Hi's was a nude picture with a cowboy hat on. Yeah.

This was myspace and she was a pretty girl, but she was like 90-100 pounds...barking up the wrong tree

that definitely made me LOL dude things similar to that have happened to me and it kind of pisses me off like why is the skinny modellish girl who can get all the guys after me when her friend hardly gets half the action she does... that's kind of pathetic

Low self-esteem and being a bad friend. It's not as uncommon as one would think that the (in social terms or as portrayed by modern media) better looking friend hits on his or her friends partner. It can be out of desperation, or a need to check out if the person is really reliable (as to stay with his or her partner even of someone better looking comes along) or then it's simply about bolstering one's own ego. At that point one could even question if the friendship is there to make the "better" looking one feel better about him or herself and not about being friends at all. I had this happen to me once.

And about sending naked pics immediately. You don't do that. Either you're a "fake" (man or woman with stolen pics), desperate or just severely confused about identity and Internet behaviour in which case one should not exploit a person like that. But I do feel for considering the "you don't think I'm beautiful" that followed. What do you do about it, either you are being played and she's messing with your mind or then you have come across someone who hasn't got all of her pieces together. Not your responsibility, but you don't want to be mean either smiley If you deal with the situation to the best of your abilities and follow your instincts you may just be able to resolve it by appealing to common sense and explaining. If it doesn't work and turns out as something more stalkerish then report it to a mod. It's what they are here for.

LadyEjkua wrote

This girl I'm talking about was on myspace and I've sadly met her before so yeah....she is real. Most guys would probably would of just ***ed her, shes the skinny blonde "hot girl" type... The girl I was seeing was a chubby latino girl...a good bit of her weight in her belly... I thought she looked amazing.. But yeah, I'd say her "friend" isn't much of a friend.

I have however met people on FF that were fast to show me nudes and I know those people are real as well. I'm not sure exactly what they think that will do to me, but it's certainly not attractive when a girl acts like that... at least not to me. But eh, I'm no ones mom.. I just prefer people with a little class.

DorianGray wrote
LadyEjkua wrote

This girl I'm talking about was on myspace and I've sadly met her before so yeah....she is real. Most guys would probably would of just ***ed her, shes the skinny blonde "hot girl" type... The girl I was seeing was a chubby latino girl...a good bit of her weight in her belly... I thought she looked amazing.. But yeah, I'd say her "friend" isn't much of a friend.

I have however met people on FF that were fast to show me nudes and I know those people are real as well. I'm not sure exactly what they think that will do to me, but it's certainly not attractive when a girl acts like that... at least not to me. But eh, I'm no ones mom.. I just prefer people with a little class.

Well, now you mention it, this actually happened to me one day too. I'm not saying I'm really bisexual, but at least bicurious, so I was trying something with a girl. I talked to her on the phone and was messaging her by msn at the same time. She kept sending nude pics and was saying how much she would like to meet both my boyfriend and me. And that was the last thing we heard from her. I did call her, but she never answered.
Girls can be straaaaaange sometimes..

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Party poopers.... I personally like the Daily Deluge of D*cks, as I like to call it.

I never get enough of them to satisfy my intense need to feel special. Cause nothing makes you feel special like raging hard mega boners.

I'll have to get on that

nosympathyforthedead wrote
I just got into a situation where this girl wanted to trade and we just started talking the day before and the second ever picture she sends me was of her nude... which to me is a bit too fast especially since I didn't ask for anything of the sort, and then I told her it was kind of early to see that much exposure which then triggered her to tell me I made her self conscious after she told me that I tried to make her understand it's not because I didn't find her attractive it's because I think she rushed into it too fast and I didn't expect it. Needless to say in this big run on sentence that she decided after I kept trying to convince her I didn't think she was ugly or whatever weird voices she hears in her head said she told me she wasn't interested in me anymore... WTF anyone? haha women are a strange species
Dude, you're well within your perogatives to say "woah, slow down"... Girls are saying things like that to guys all the time... Aaand guys learn to take it on the chin and chill out... But IMExperience the same girls expect all guys to be like "WantTehSexehNOW" and get offended to hell when they don't get immediate gratification.. Girls always expect to set the pace one way or another... Issa a double standard... But! To all the armchair psychologists and disapproving naysayers outthere.. Maybe the girl was just damn horny, or an exhibitionist.. They're out there! Trust me! smiley Nothing wrong with them either, whether you'd chose the same approach or not... oh and I've also had direct RL experience of the skinny false-friend-of-a-gf too! Some people are just backstabbers! smiley
1 page 1 of 2   loading