Stuffing

I ate half a pound of bacon today.

This Pear... So Delicious...
14 years

I love bacon!!! Every time I eat a lot of it, it makes me really thirsty and I drink so much that my stomach gets really bloated and it sloshes when I walk or sit in a rocking chair.
14 years

farmgirl wrote
That’s it!!!! Only a half-pound. Every time I fry up a 1-pound pack of bacon, I have no problem eating the whole thing. And if I am lucky enough to be at a breakfast buffet, watch-out.

Remember after frying bacon. Most of it melts away as fat, but I save my bacon fat for cooking other items in. Yummy.

Doesn't everything start tasting like bacon then?
14 years

SweetDumpling wrote
farmgirl wrote
That’s it!!!! Only a half-pound. Every time I fry up a 1-pound pack of bacon, I have no problem eating the whole thing. And if I am lucky enough to be at a breakfast buffet, watch-out.

Remember after frying bacon. Most of it melts away as fat, but I save my bacon fat for cooking other items in. Yummy.

Oh farmgirl, you just gave me a tingly in my belly. I love cooking with bacon fat. And you mentioned the buffet! Oh I am there, just put my chair in front of the buffet and give me a big spoon. God, I love eating and stuffing myself. Do you ever get that tingly feeling in your belly that says, "I'm eating and never stopping?" I do all the time.

Yeah, I get that feeling a lot at buffets. It's an awesome feeling being overly stuffed.
14 years