General

Things that terrify you?

I am deathly afraid of leeches.
I have no other fears... really.
But if I see a leech on TV I get so scared I retch.

This comes from when I was fishing with my father, and he used this little air pump with a needle in it to pump air into his bait.He told me to get out the container of worms, and instead I grabbed the larger bowl of leeches. I stuck my whole hand in not knowing they were leeches. I passed out from shock, and soon after my dad's friend had a son named Shannon. He held me down and ate leeches while pinning my arms down and holding my eyes open.

I saw them sucking the blood from his cheeks, and then as he bit into them the blood coming out of them...it dripped on my face.

I am literally not scared of anything else...for real.I kinda bug out with ticks, or other parasites- but I don't retch/cry/scream/hide like with leeches.
14 years

Things that terrify you?

JustinNasty wrote
Just out of boredom and my own slight terror, wanted to start a thread about things that REALLY scare you...

None of this spiders, snakes, feet, axe murders business.

For example- Im literally TERRIFIED of being forgotten when Im gone, so I want to do something amazing one day to change the world for a greater good so Ill be remebered. Im also scared of losing my own goals and personal happiness trying to please the rest of the world and conform to others...

No criticizing each other please, just confess some fears and leave it at that smiley

-JustinNasty

I know exactly what you mean, that fear is basicly the centre of my existence and the source of my constant inner turmoil, the sole reason why i live and why i will die...

But yeah, i hate spiders too, nasty, demon spawned, wretches...
14 years

Things that terrify you?

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
Whales. Thank you, Sunday school!

LOL

now, now, you couldn't possibly be as naughty as Jonah? smiley
14 years

Things that terrify you?

I am terrified of: the house of cards we call a global economy and what happens when it tumbles; the nonsense we call govt in most of Europe and NA at the moment; hatred of all kinds.

I am irrationally terrified of: too many people too close, heights, and bees. I had a spell of being completely frozen terrified of bridges, but it was only one summer. Came and went without invitation or explanation.
14 years

Things that terrify you?

JustinNasty wrote
Just out of boredom and my own slight terror, wanted to start a thread about things that REALLY scare you...

None of this spiders, snakes, feet, axe murders business.

For example- Im literally TERRIFIED of being forgotten when Im gone, so I want to do something amazing one day to change the world for a greater good so Ill be remebered. Im also scared of losing my own goals and personal happiness trying to please the rest of the world and conform to others...

No criticizing each other please, just confess some fears and leave it at that smiley

-JustinNasty

We are ridiculously too much alike... Are you my brother? You and Shake make me think I was switched up at birth because my brothers a total douche haha
14 years

Things that terrify you?

I have terrible automatonophobia; fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsely represents a sentient being. Mine in particular doesn't apply to ALL types of dolls/puppets/etc, but most of them freak me out. For example, I never had a problem with Barbies, but don't let me anywhere around an American Girl store. Unless they're moving, mannequins don't faze me. But...I can't be in the same room as a Chucky doll. And I can't touch it. The "sentient being" part only applies to those that are humanoid. Any doll, puppet, animatronic that represents an animal doesn't freak me out.

I'm also very pyrophobic. I can't, and have never, used a handheld Bic lighter. The last time I used a match, I was about nine years old...and it dropped onto my bare leg. I'll go to a bonfire but if I get downwind from it at all, I get very uncomfortable. One of my biggest fears is my house burning down. I'm not even 100% comfortable with the idea of cremation after I die.
14 years

Things that terrify you?

Oddly, I'm not afraid of death or dying as such, though slow and painful, yeah. Very afraid. I'm afraid my illnesses will make me suffer badly down the road, though there's no reason to believe they will. Well, different stats say different things.

Fear of snakes is one of those hardwired things in your brain, though clearly not everyone has the same version. I've had a snake as a pet and loved playing with it, and I dated a guy maaaaaaaaaaaaany years ago who had big snakes. Still, nothing at all to be ashamed of there. My bee thing is much more stupid, lol
14 years

Things that terrify you?

erlain wrote
I have terrible automatonophobia; fear of ventriloquist's dummies, animatronic creatures, wax statues - anything that falsely represents a sentient being. Mine in particular doesn't apply to ALL types of dolls/puppets/etc, but most of them freak me out. For example, I never had a problem with Barbies, but don't let me anywhere around an American Girl store. Unless they're moving, mannequins don't faze me. But...I can't be in the same room as a Chucky doll. And I can't touch it. The "sentient being" part only applies to those that are humanoid. Any doll, puppet, animatronic that represents an animal doesn't freak me out.

Wow, thank you for putting a word to my fear, puppets and stuff like that scare the crap out of me, the closer they are to looking human, the worse it is, if it s an animal i don't care, but i just get so freaked out about puppets/robots/dolls/mannequins anything which tries to look human...
14 years

Things that terrify you?

my 3 biggest fears being forgotten after i die, not knowing for sure what awaits me after death, and failing to live up to the standards i have for myself.
14 years

Things that terrify you?

cuddleparty.com/CuddleReg/facilitator_page.cfm
14 years
12   loading