General

Pro wrestling anyone?

this is the thread for all of the pro wrestling fans out there such as myself . Who thought the ending to tonights Smackdown sucked? I know i did
14 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

I guess you could say that I am a fan. Been a fan for over a decade, though I have had an on and off again relationship with it over the years. Caught some of Smackdown, but didn't really pay a lot of attention to it.
14 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

who is everyones favorite wrestler? mine always has been and always will be Hulk Hogan
14 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

this is how the ending to smackdown went. 1 contendrrs match between Rey Mysterio and Batista, decent match Batista sets up rey for the batista bomb, lights go out a bell gongs , light go back on batista is down, a few minutes later ey goes for the 619 lights go off again bell gongs again, lights come back on rey is down, then undertakers music starts to play, end of show. I think they totally wasted a good ppv quality match tonight , it left ghe fans booing which i dont think is very smart.
14 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

PeanutButter and Kellye wrote
WifeofBruciferNY wrote
LoL....Well I guess we will just have to deal wont we Angie, It'smileys ok for you to be jealous.

I very much doubt she's jealous, darling....

But way to really shove it in people's faces that you're dating that... lovely man. Really, lovely.... lovely man.

oh I laughed so hard... rice cake and frosting came out of my nose.

Let us all be nice kids.
14 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

Amatrix wrote
WifeofBruciferNY wrote
LoL....Well I guess we will just have to deal wont we Angie, It'smileys ok for you to be jealous.

I very much doubt she's jealous, darling....

But way to really shove it in people's faces that you're dating that... lovely man. Really, lovely.... lovely man.

oh I laughed so hard... rice cake and frosting came out of my nose.

Let us all be nice kids.

Are you effing kidding me? This was nice! It was probably the nicest I've been in the history of forever. Big smile smiley

I said he was lovely, what more do you want from me?

ahahah no no no... dude you were totally nice. I was quoting this as an example of how to treat certain people on here.
smiley
14 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

wow this thread has recieved a wrestlemania sized beat down. who here thinks that wwe's new pg move is smart? im not sure where i stand on it but i dont like the fact that they changed all the ppv names except for the original 4, also i didn't like it when they changed john cena's stfu and f u to the stf and attitude adjustment
13 years

Pro wrestling anyone?

i totally agree with you the pg era sucks . they are trying to go back to the older days of pro wrestling which were only cool because at that time hogan, savage, andre, piper , steam boat, flair, snuka, million dollar man, and every one else were in there primes. dx went from being rebellious to a 2 man comedy team that won almost every match they were in. as for mickie james it would be cool if she were to stay with the wwe but honestly i think tna would be better for her, the only thing is , is tna doesn't always feature the knockouts on impact every week, where as wwe always has at least one diva match on raw and smackdown.
13 years