Stuffing

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

I'm sitting here at 2 AM in NY, and am eating this monster stuffed, steamed cheeseburger. It's so big I can barely bite it and it must measure about 3" thick. No veggies, just meat cheese and starch plus I had 2 of them. I'm wondering what is the biggest burger everybody has every eaten and how many?
14 years

When I lived in Illinois, a friend of mine picked up hamburgers from a place in Milwaukee called Chubby's. I had a one pound hamburger and regretted I didn't have him get another one for me since I was still hungry. It was so big I had to squish it down and still couldn't fit my mouth around it.
14 years

Damn, 7 burger patties. I'm wondering how big those patties were because mine was 3" high, and almost 5 inches in diameter. Had 2 of them which is a lot considering I'm a lightweight. Who wants to head to Tennesse now and challenge the 14 lbs bacon cheeseburger from Man vs. Food?
14 years

justlunatic87 wrote
PouchLovr wrote
Damn, 7 burger patties. I'm wondering how big those patties were because mine was 3" high, and almost 5 inches in diameter. Had 2 of them which is a lot considering I'm a lightweight. Who wants to head to Tennesse now and challenge the 14 lbs bacon cheeseburger from Man vs. Food?

By the time your half done the burger is already cold >> (I saw the burger on tv few years ago)

I wouldn't doubt that. But if it gets us a free meal, it might be worth it eh?
14 years

down in phoenix arizona there is a burger joint called fudruckers and you can buy a pound burger (1 lb.) i swear it 12" in diameter with just meat, cheese, and bread, and i comes with a huge side of fries. i finished it but its deff. a gut buster.
14 years

I've always been a fan of Maccas Tripple Cheese burgers, so happy when they made the permanent smiley
14 years

Illesttroptard wrote
Miss_K wrote
there was a burger made in Japan at a burger king for the release of windows 7, 7 burger patties stacked together!

see i couldn't do that, just way to much meat, at least have cheese in between to balance it...
14 years

Back when I was still living in this little Washington town called Issaquah, my BF at the time took me to this godsend of a burger joint called XXX- this place not only had a real 50's diner feel to it, but they made their own rootbeer, had a week long car show every summer, & had THE biggest burger I've ever set eyes on!

Laden with 60lbs (NO joke) of ground beef, cheese, & bacon, condiments up the wazzu, & a double-basket load of fries to boot. The only thing that woulda made this burger the best... woulda been if I had had the glory of it in my mouth. *sighs* Maybe someday it will smiley
14 years

AliceInWonderland wrote
Maximum wrote
I've always been a fan of Maccas Tripple Cheese burgers, so happy when they made the permanent smiley

You get triple cheese burgers there? How unfair.

yep, they used to be temporary, every few months or something, but since the dietry details are on everything now, they figure they can't be held responsible if you chose to eat those glorious juicy burgers every. single. day. smiley
14 years

Maximum wrote
Illesttroptard wrote
Miss_K wrote
there was a burger made in Japan at a burger king for the release of windows 7, 7 burger patties stacked together!

see i couldn't do that, just way to much meat, at least have cheese in between to balance it...

I might be able to manage it, it would definately be a stretch *pun intended* but maybe. And yea, definately too much meat, I'd have to have some extra bits of cheese there too.
14 years