Body inflation

Belly pop!

I don't but I recall a game back on the old stuffedonline site (god rest it's soul) where the girl will eventually pop if you miss enough questions. Can't seem to dig it up though..
14 years

Belly pop!

im sure if there was she's gone now ;]
14 years

Belly pop!

wat wrote
I don't but I recall a game back on the old stuffedonline site (god rest it's soul) where the girl will eventually pop if you miss enough questions. Can't seem to dig it up though..

Oh yes, the old stuffedonline site. How I loved that site!!!
14 years

Belly pop!

bradypig wrote
wat wrote

Oh yes, the old stuffedonline site. How I loved that site!!!

IS it still there!smiley
13 years

Belly pop!

No the owner couldn't afford to keep it up accually but i remember that site well i loved it
13 years

Belly pop!

heathkiks wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
I don't like this smiley

Some turn ons should be kept a secret, things like bestiality and paedophilia... anything that involves someone dying is just upsetting and I hate to call fetishes weird I wouldn't even say it's weird but it just upsets me.

I feel so sick when one of our own says something likes this. We should be of a breed that embraces such taboos!

Maybe i'm just misreading this, but are you saying that as members of the feederism community we should encourage bestiality and paedophilia? Cause I hate to break it to you, but feederism has nothing in common with such practises, everything here occurs between two consenting adults, as any and all sexual encounters should.
13 years

Belly pop!

TRR wrote:
AliceInWonderland, I am also from a second language, and I don't think he was meant to say he wants someone to burst. I think he was meant to say "Does anyone here like to eat until they feel they will burst." trying to use a american expression and going wrong.

I don't think that's the case...being the Internet Explorer that I am, I've come across some pretty intense kinks, and bellies bursting is one of them. I'm pretty sure the guy knew exactly what he was saying.
12 years