General

Bodyhair

I did a quick search and didn't see anything, but something like this has had been covered in the past...

Anyways what do some of you girls and guys think about bodyhair? Personally I don't mind my own mainly because going through the trouble of shaving legs seems like a huge pain, and my chest/stomach hair is naturally pretty tame. Not to mention it feels cool and manlysmiley

But I like after I've eaten for my belly to be smooth and round, the hair on it just kind of ruins the bare look. I guess I just can't see a full belly as attractive when it's not smooth and shiny.
14 years

Bodyhair

i am the apeman of oklahoma but on women next to none but doesn't matter if there isn't any troops lost in the forest i like it shaven clean but if its a bush make sure no troops get lost
14 years

Bodyhair

I guess I've never really thought about it before. I'd have to say that the only turnoff for me would be a woman growing a mustache. It tends to happen to most women a little when they get to be old.

As you can tell from my pics, I'm hairy, but not sasquatch hairy. In Italy, hairy guys are considered sexy and full of machismo. If you got a problem with it, then you can suck it!:o
14 years

Bodyhair

Welsh girl here... super white skin and dark thick hair.

I have to say I used to think that shaving and hair removal was the only way to go. As I gained weight, I saw how much time I spent on it. I know several people in this community who like hairy women...
Uhg, this reminds me I need to shave.
14 years

Bodyhair

I'm a little hairy but I don't mind it. There are other things I'd rather do than shave/wax myself. My facial hair always looks like I haven't shaved in a few days for a similar reason: It looks okay to me and the upkeep is easy.

I'm not into body/facial hair on women at all, but it's not up to me and, depending on the person, I might accept things differently.
14 years

Bodyhair

KatieJewel wrote
but if your a chick with a beard thats alil weird..

But if your a poet and you know it... that freaking awesome! xD
14 years

Bodyhair

To all the guys here who are ok with women who don't shave:

BRAVO!

And thank you. You're way cool.

And to the demotivate image above? Very uncool. Some women really do need to be worried about violence in their own homes. Sadly.
14 years

Bodyhair

I don't really care much about body hair on women... they can do what they want really, it's their body.

Well, admittedly, I don't like under-arm hair, and I remove my own(along with any facial hair, which I hate). But aside from that I'm happy enough either way. smiley And I don't really want to tell them what to do with their hair anyway.
14 years

Bodyhair

Buffetbelly wrote
I'm still hoping they do a remake of Planet of the Apes because I could play an extra without any additional makeup.

For women, I can appreciate anything from 100% au natural to 100% shaved head to toe.

LOL

I hate to admit I could probably also play a supporting role...

>.<
14 years

Bodyhair

I'm with Ruby about women. Decide whatever you like, but grown women from many ethnic groups have some or perhaps even a lot of body hair. It's natural and feminine; whether or not you like it is a separate matter.

On men, I love lots of dark, curly hair. I'm perfectly happy without it, but I really like it, kinda like a secret bonus or something!
14 years
12   loading