Stuffing

Have you ppl seen this guy stuffing / gaining?

I wish I had the balls to put vids like that up for anyone to see
14 years

small guys just starting to gain?? ohh i ma have a chance yet then! smiley yay!
im not gay.... i think im weird thinking dawson is really hot with his stuffed belly! :s
14 years

eagledancer wrote
no--you're not weird. He's inspirational. I think for a straight guy to find it exciting to see another guy gaining (if you want to gain) is no different than a straight guy enjoying seeing a 007 or another action movie. It about wanting to be LIKE the guy, rather than you wanting to DO the guy.

(Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to DO the guy, lol)

Listen to him, he has a way with words, i know there's many quite large men on here that i'd want to be like smiley
14 years

eagledancer wrote
Hey Maxie--Maybe it's time you did your own youtube to show off your new poundage smiley

Ha, i'd be too shy for that, but i need to get some new pics up on here, been a while smiley
14 years

wat wrote
I wish I had the balls to put vids like that up for anyone to see

Haha ...spoken from my soul buddy ;-) haha

------------thanks-----------

And i bet you would be interested as I am ;-) to hear the ladies making suggestions, nice and perhaps even some nice/naughty meant comments about weight gains laziness how easy i would give into her tempting ways of seducing food encouragements ;-) (that sure sounds weird for you natice pll lol please correct meee!!! :-) )

Yeah but i don´t dare that someone I know from real life recognizes me hihi
allthough if it´s a female , friends of mine i would be even a littl curious about her reactions ....if :-)

So Koudos to the ones who dare , and the ladies, too of course :_)
13 years