General

Favorite superhero???

I'd have to say Peter Petrelli from before he lost all of his powers, he was one bad-ass mutha***a! *from Heroes which is in association with DC*
14 years

Favorite superhero???

Freakazoid, Chimpanzee!
14 years

Favorite superhero???

I saw the freakazoid and just had to bring up Earthworm Jim:

Not my fave, but he is such a groovy guy...

EDIT: I still fail with pics in threads >.>
14 years

Favorite superhero???

Mine would just happen to be....this guy..

14 years

Favorite superhero???

as far as super heroes go, my favourite would be apocalypse, although he's not really a here smiley

My favorite comic book character would be Conan the barbarian. Although not a super here (then again neither is captain America) there is something about mashing up people with a sword. Plenty of pownage in that comic.
14 years

Favorite superhero???

I have two obscure picks, however, not as obscure as Really Really Big Man or Powered Toast Man. And as much as I am a fan of Wolverine, I also really like Donatello from TMNT and Vash The Stampede.
14 years

Favorite superhero???

FriesWithThatShake wrote
OniGumo wrote
Freakazoid, Chimpanzee!

I've been told that if I were to be represented by any super hero, it'd be him.

I show this clip or audio piece to all my smoking frieds, haha

LOL going on that arc of ridiculousity, my favorite "heroes" from Freakazoid, other than the man himself, has to be Fat Man and his side kick Boy Blubber.
14 years

Favorite superhero???

Earthworm Jim!

www.dailymotion.com/video/x178uv_earthworm-jim-intro_fun
14 years

Favorite superhero???

Personally not really into super heroes...
It's all about the villains <3

Gentleman Ghost = amazing
14 years

Favorite superhero???

MrVortex wrote
well of course Batman

but my real true to my heart faves are Sam Keith's The Maxx, The Green Lantern, Wesley Dodds - The Sandman, and Oliver Queen the Green Arrow and The Shadow (CLASSIC!)

of course it's hard to choose faves
Spider Jerusalem is fantastic but I stick by my list.

Woo! Wesley Dodds! Spidey is my old, loved-him-since-age-5 favorite, with Thor, both Questions and Spider J (who seems to be the resident favorite of FF. I love him so much I share his most prominent tattoo!) I like Agent Graves from 100 Bullets, too.
14 years
12   loading