Lifestyle tips

Shaving down there?? help...i think...lol?

I have recently been told that I am "like the only girl left who doesn't shave down there."

Now I know this not to be true, but are there more of us females that are shaved than not?

I would consider it but:

a) Will it not look even more odd since it's so fat... and to make it naked and fat?

smiley no idea how to do it...help?

c) maintenance.. what you gotta do to prevent and make sure it doesn't create more of a mess, rashes, ingrown etc?

tiasmiley
14 years

I'm sorry C00kie, I don't quite understand.

Can leave some on the inside...?

Sorry, I really know nothing about this :s
14 years

Not sure if I want to put up with itch smiley
14 years

Don't think or "know" if I will be venturing there any time soon smiley Who knows.
But thanks ya'll!
14 years

Whoa, what IS this?

scary as...

I got no experience with this stuff, so however you are, i'll assume thats normal, so no need to worry with me lol.

once again

damn...
14 years

FriesWithThatShake wrote
Forest wrote
I disagree, I like scratching my hairy balls! Or well, I don't really scratch the balls, but the hair at the bottom of my happy trail. smiley

My hair grows so fast down there.

I will NEVER shave down there again; never again. Because then I will spend the rest of my life shaving it daily to prevent the THOUSANDS OF MINIATURE HOME MADE DAGGERS THAT WAS ONCE MY SHAVED HAIR TO GROW BACK.

Obviously back in school, the whole "OH IT LOOKS BETTER SHAVED!" thing came to play, so I decided to try it. First day "This isn't too bad". Next day, "Ow, ow ow ow, ow OWWW ow OW OW OW." My hair down there grows EXTREMELY fast. I mean, I don't look like a fuzzy bear everywhere; my chest has a nice patch and then a happy trail all the way down.

But my God, that happy trail leads to a Forest. In the middle of the forest is a large tree surrounded by two mystical mounds. I want to save the rain forest, not cut it down.

What can I say; I'm a tree hugger.

Dude!!!!!! this is one of the funniest post I've read on this site, LOL.
Thanks, I needed a good laugh for my crappy morning, LOL.
14 years

FriesWithThatShake wrote
The following is for mature audiences only: (lol)

Everyone has preferences. If we were all natural, I wouldn't be living in this house, typing on this computer, my hair would be amazingly long, etc. We all do things against nature. I don't think having a no hair preference is weird. It's when people are VERY picky about it.

Like, "Hair must be this long and in this style" or "Eyes are too brown" or "He's an inch taller than I like", haha smiley

I totally get that! Being "natural" is a very selective thing in our modern culture, and I think it's okay to be in what ever way an individual chooses to. And I also feel being too picky about the natural is in itself unnatural, sorry if I offend anyone for saying/writing that.
14 years

lets put it this way. if your shaven the chances of oral sex are like quadrupled. unless your partner already gives melon like a head doctor smiley
14 years

LOL
for who ever posted about shaving against hair growth...
NO!
When you do that, your chances of razor burn and ingrown hairs nearly triples.

For those who are new to shaving... Please use:
a sharp blade
Of course warm water- not super hot
Thick moisturizing shaving gel, or balm.
After care cream/lotion/powder!!!!

The aftercare cream will help reduce razor burns, or bumps... helps ingrown hairs not happen, keeps you moist- but not sticky, and inhibits hair growth so less shaving.
I have been shaving my box for on and off a good 8 years.
Sometimes I forget...
And about being a huge belly girl- get a friend to help you out, or go get it waxed. They are professionals and you can choose to give them your future business or not, if they treat you poorly.
I have had a shaving friend... and I also stand next to my shower wall, with a no slip liner. I use men's shaving cream and a new razor. I place my leg against the wall so it is pinned and I can not pull it down unless I lift up and pull my thigh towards my gut. I make nearly a 90 degree angle. I shave this way.... and never have issues. If I need to, or am feeling super lazy- I take a hot bath, and then quickly shave with towels under me on the bed, or I squat down.
Oh and of course... a shaving buddy. You can do each other.

So the aftercare I am talking about... helps cool your skin from irritation.
Anything with Vitamin E oil...great.
Anything with aloe, or shea butter is awesome.
Some I have used before....
Coochy Cream- They make awesome shaving lotions and lotions for after, also they have a dust/powder that is amazing- even for my thighs that rub together.
Inttimo Kitty Body Shave Kreme- this is good for everywhere...during shave though.
Avon Signature After Shave Conditioner- this is for men, but I have used it and it smells very nice.
Avon and other department stores have hair minimizer lotions...like Jergens, Suave and Keri.
I prefer to use a Gillette Fusion *if it is good enough for his face... it is good enough for where his face ends up...* and regular barbasol creme. Then I use my lotion which I made- using vitamin E, and fair trade shea butter. The next day, more lotion and a dusting of powder.
Oh and when you dry off after a shower you are actually taking away all the oils your body produces for a reason- so washing and stripping your skin is not awesome.
I normally let myself air dry after I shave the vagoo. I literally walk around with the towel on my head and find something to do.
I would wax... but it is expensive and my belly gets in the way- so I can not properly pull the strips off.
Shaving is easy for me, and works well.
14 years

Thanks ladysmiley You may have just convinced me to give it a go.
14 years
12   loading