Lifestyle tips

Shaving down there?? help...i think...lol?

Somehow I find hairlessness offputting. It looks pre-pubescent to me.

For years I trimmed, and sometimes do still. My experience of men is either they'll go down on you or they won't--I've never had someone say 'please shave or I'm not into it', though I'm sure there are some people like that around.

It's really a choice, but I would be wary of a partner who has strong feelings one way or the other. Unless there's some great and unusual reason, I would find that overly fussy and unconcerned with my comfort.
14 years

Oh I wanted to add if you are going to exfoliate... do so BEFORE shaving, and make sure it is something mild- nothing with alcohol or other acidic properties. I had my favorite scrub burn me once... no joke. It was all natural and had lemon and orange peel in it... ouchies.

And if you can not get your leg up on the wall... or lay back after your shower/bath- use an old sheet.
hear me out...
Tie the sheet so it holds your belly up, around your neck. Kinda like a babybjorn- but for your belly.
That actually kinda ends up hurting my neck to be honest, but some people swear by it.
They also make fog-less mirrors and foot stepper things- so you dont have to rip the soap holder out of the wall, and it helps with stability.
Or use a step stool with non-slip things.

smiley
Endymion trims. I love his treasure trail.
14 years

winterstocking wrote
I tried the shaven thing for a bit, didn't like it. Am glad I didn't find out I liked it because of the high-maintence required.

I'm interested to know how you broach the subject with your shaving-mate. Do you invite them to dinner first? Or is it something that comes up naturally over a few drinks?

Love a man with unkempt pubes. It's like having a pet.

lol
Well... I dont like ask someone random on the street for a cup of coffee and some hot shaving lotion.
I have asked one of my friends and 2 men to help out.
My friend and I are best friends, we have seen each other naked tons of times.We were sober and talked about our recent conquests...she mentioned she wanted to have the lightening bolt, so I offered my services. I wanted the whole thing gone. Fair trade, and lots of laughter.
The 2 men offered when I said my fupa was all fuzzy.
Of course it should be someone you trust... with a razor...near your bits or bobs.
14 years

juicy wrote
Somehow I find hairlessness offputting. It looks pre-pubescent to me.

Agreed...even if there is a strip or it's just trimmed or whatever...it looks odd IMO. I don't ladyscape and while I don't particularly care how other women prefer to maintain (their body, their choice)...I prefer full bush but I'm happy as long as it's not bald smiley
13 years

Cece Larue wrote
Inttimo Shave Kreme... love love love this stuff! Smells good... tastes good... 2 thumbs up.

o.O

are you supposed to eat it?
13 years

My one other thought on this is that it may be really different depending on the texture of your hair. I have a lot of body hair and it's thicker than on many other women. I can totally relate to FrieswiththatShake's experience of needle-y razor-y things.

I know lots of people like it, and that's cool, but I hated it.

And finally--I'm sure we've all heard of the pubic version of this ink, but here is a head version for you amusement:
13 years

This might not apply to me so much, maybe moreso my partner. I mean, Call me different, but i'm not a fan of shaved or waxed. She does what she wants, but I find growth down there to be more 'adult' and more nataural, since it's what we were given. And I think for bigger people, it's one less thing to worry about.
13 years

lol...
So yea. I think this thread is cool.
13 years

Everyone has their own opinion on the subject. IMO no bush is good smiley makes everything soft and smoothsmiley and as far as the the difficulty to get it that way i've taken showers/baths with significant others and helped to clear the field so to speak smiley smiley
13 years
12   loading