Lifestyle tips

Possibly an odd question?

You could try deodorant.
Or baby powder, or I have fairy dust, scented and flavored powder from a sex shop. Works great.
14 years

Lol, there are no odd questions on FF
14 years

surely the answer is to put some more weight on in that area? Then the fat will kind of rotate rather then rub and chafe.
14 years

you_need_food1 wrote
surely the answer is to put some more weight on in that area? Then the fat will kind of rotate rather then rub and chafe.

lmfao

that is such a typical guy answer for this place...

xD
14 years

Aradia wrote
Try Jojoba oil or Aura Glow oil.... Whatever you do, don't use powder because this actually makes the problem worse by drying out the skin before the friction occurs.

Long term talc use is also not great for lungs, as I recall.

As for using stockings as a protector--YIKES!!! I stopped wearing tights and stockings years ago because I got sores, ingrown hairs, little infections, from all the harm they did chafing.

And I wear slightly longline underwear, not control types, under dresses and skirts. Or leggings in winter, tucked into boots.
14 years

MsMagoo wrote
3rd: from this point cut a 'j' shape out from the seam up to the waste band. Your cut outs should look like a really elongated 'U'
4th: Sew the slips together at these 'U' spots to make the undercarriage

This sounds like something I want to try. I'm horribly bad at translating language into images in my head--would it be a major drag to post a little drawing or something? I'm very visually challenged, and need all the help I can get!

Thanks for the great idea--I'm very psyched.
13 years