Stuffing

Fat transfer

lol your deffinetly not the only one, one that sticks out in my mind was a chic with massive breasts and then sucking them and becoming massive yourself, but i suppose that borders on other things...

I also remember a discussion in chat about a fatpyre. Like a vampire but they suck fat instead of blood, lovely chubby fatpyres and happy thin girls, seems like win win to me smiley
14 years

Fat transfer

Maximum wrote
lol your deffinetly not the only one, one that sticks out in my mind was a chic with massive breasts and then sucking them and becoming massive yourself, but i suppose that borders on other things...

I also remember a discussion in chat about a fatpyre. Like a vampire but they suck fat instead of blood, lovely chubby fatpyres and happy thin girls, seems like win win to me smiley

There is actually lore for these...though they're often emaciated and skeletal. smiley

And no, you're definately not the only one to fantasize about that XD
14 years

Fat transfer

Yeah it's a mainstay of my fantasies
13 years

Fat transfer

wow, this thread has been quiet for a while. I figured something on this subject would garner a bit more interest here lol.
13 years

Fat transfer

winterstocking wrote
There's a Paul Jennings short story for kids about just that thing. Can't remember the title though. (Australians? Help me out!)

Don't remember it, but just wanted to say that Paul Jennings is the KING of short stories.

smiley
13 years

Fat transfer

winterstocking wrote
There's a Paul Jennings short story for kids about just that thing. Can't remember the title though. (Australians? Help me out!)

Curse you, lol, now I have to find it...
13 years

Fat transfer

georgejorge wrote
If anyone wants to send a few hundred pounds my way...

lol screw jenny craig and weight loss diets, donate that unwanted flab to a desperate "fatty to be" smiley
13 years

Fat transfer

I can see it all now, It could be called the FF mystical diet plan!

*slogan* Tired of your fat belly, wishing to be thinner? Sign up for the FF mystical plan and donate your poundage to a frustrated gainer! The plan is simple, just sign the magic contract and eat to your hearts content, your body will keep only what it needs to survive, the rest will go to the lucky gainer!
13 years

Fat transfer

OniGumo wrote

*slogan* Tired of your fat belly, wishing to be thinner? Sign up for the FF mystical plan and donate your poundage to a frustrated gainer! The plan is simple, just sign the magic contract and eat to your hearts content, your body will keep only what it needs to survive, the rest will go to the lucky gainer!

Oooh, I've always loved this idea, like a Voodoo stomach, had an idea for a story where a girl loves to eat but doesn't like being fat, so they do the voodoo magic and she can stuff herself silly while her bf gains all the weight, which of course she adores. smiley
13 years

Fat transfer

Maximum wrote
OniGumo wrote

Oooh, I've always loved this idea, like a Voodoo stomach, had an idea for a story where a girl loves to eat but doesn't like being fat, so they do the voodoo magic and she can stuff herself silly while her bf gains all the weight, which of course she adores. smiley

That sounds epic man, if only magic of that kind was real. Oh well lol
13 years
12   loading