forum  submission and domination

adult nursing relationship9 years

any one here into adult nursing relationship?
what about male lactation?
lactation can be induced in both women and men. so it's not a matter of finding somone that is just someone willing to try and ofcorse men can lactate. we have niples and mammaries.

cool, sick, kinky, weird?

i'd love to try an adult nursing relationship. kinda hard finding a woman that's lactating though.

I think to be able to lactate as a male would be interesting.

collegeguy2514 wrote
i'd love to try an adult nursing relationship. kinda hard finding a woman that's lactating though.

Allow me to throw in my 2 pieces of biological know-how. Yes, men can lactate. Would it be worth the effort? No. The reason for this is because the cells that produce milk in women are far more scarce in men. As for piece number 2, those of you that are into lactation (preferably a female lactating) there is a way to experiment with your fetish/kink. Most people think you need to have a child to lactate but this is untrue. Not too long ago (Couple years) a job was in very high demand. The job I speak of was a Wet Nurse. These were women that nursed other children because they were capable of producing milk while for one reason or another the child was not receiving from the biological mother. Some of these women had never even had children of their own yet they were lactating. The reason for this is purely biological and can in a way be related back to adaptation and/or evolution.

If one is to use repetitive stimulation to the nipples the body will instinctively react and begin to produce milk. This is because the body does not know what the actual stimulus is. The body is simply reacting and the reaction is milk production.

Long story short if one were to repetitively stimulate a woman's nipples for an extended period of time on a regular basis, she may produce milk. For example: Let's say boy/girl couple wants to experiment with lactation but does not want to have a child. So boy pretends to feed from the girls breasts every day for several weeks. Depending upon some other mental, biological, and physiological factors the girl may begin to produce milk.

Lastly, my apologies for the long post. I simply have a passion for biology and medicine smiley

I remember a few years talking to a chick about mutual gaining. She gained weight, and I would suckle her nightly.

Man I really miss her.

adult nursing relationship8 years

lactation can be induce (or so I read) by pumping or stimulating each breast for 20 mints a day 5 times daily. this is possible in both females and males. give it a go smiley if you don't like it stop and the body will naturally reduce production.

I like the breastfeeding idea (never actually tried it as an adult) but not the baby stuff. I have read stories where the theme is milking/feeding and they weren't bad until we fall off the shrinking/age regression/baby cliff.

As someone who did not adore breastfeeding, even though I sometimes have mutual ANR fantasies, let me remind you of the downsides.

A. you suddenly find yourself in public with a wet t-shirt.
B. you ache if you aren't emptied regularly.
C. I thought pumping hurt like a ... well, you know.

Just some realities to check in on before flying with the fantasy! smiley

Holly hanna am not the only one lol. I love ANR and male lactating. smiley

adult nursing relationship7 years

Lactation is very much a kink of mine. I can't help but find it amazing and awe-inspiring that my body can make milk.

I like to imagine myself, fat and fertile, and I like to imagine the changes that would slowly take place in my body as I worked up to inducing lactation. I'm already a fan of having my nipples sucked, after all...
1 page 1 of 4   loading