Submission and domination

Adult nursing relationship

any one here into adult nursing relationship?
what about male lactation?
lactation can be induced in both women and men. so it's not a matter of finding somone that is just someone willing to try and ofcorse men can lactate. we have niples and mammaries.

cool, sick, kinky, weird?
13 years

i'd love to try an adult nursing relationship. kinda hard finding a woman that's lactating though.
13 years

I think to be able to lactate as a male would be interesting.
13 years

I remember a few years talking to a chick about mutual gaining. She gained weight, and I would suckle her nightly.

Man I really miss her.
13 years

lactation can be induce (or so I read) by pumping or stimulating each breast for 20 mints a day 5 times daily. this is possible in both females and males. give it a go smiley if you don't like it stop and the body will naturally reduce production.
13 years

As someone who did not adore breastfeeding, even though I sometimes have mutual ANR fantasies, let me remind you of the downsides.

A. you suddenly find yourself in public with a wet t-shirt.
B. you ache if you aren't emptied regularly.
C. I thought pumping hurt like a ... well, you know.

Just some realities to check in on before flying with the fantasy! smiley
13 years

Holly hanna am not the only one lol. I love ANR and male lactating. smiley
13 years

im not into adult babies either but id loooove to lactate n be able to give a man my milk smiley so hot!
11 years

I don't find ANR appealling at all, but lactation is so hot! and so is suckling a womens breasts smiley
11 years

hmmm i never thought about that clearly but i would try to do that with a girl and maybe one sideeffect would be getting a litle chubbier donĀ“t know how much calories a womens milk has ? ;-)

and i love touching and sucking breast i guess ^^ like every man :-)
9 years
1234   loading