Submission and domination

Humilating men by feminizing

Just a fantasy for me,but a really strong one!x
13 years

Aha. Now this is something that I can really sink my teeth into.

I started getting heavy when I entered the fourth grade. As a result, I developed rather large breasts, so big that I needed to wear a sports bra for PE. I was teased a lot for my boobs as well as for my weight. It actually turned me on, and I would love to play dress-up and binge. I would often dream about becoming a very fat BBW, becuase, after all, I had a very feminine body.

Twenty years have passed, and I'm still into feminization, cross-dressing, and humiliation, and they are inextricably tied to my feeding fantasies. I have enjoyed many trysts with dommes which have always involved feminization and feeding. When I am with a male partner, I am always submissive, and like to play "the lady" That means wearing sexy lingerie, girdles, tight jeans, leather pants, dresses, boots, high heels, and any thing that makes me feel like a pretty piggy. I really feel at home in my own skin when I'm dressing up or feeding or both. It makes me feel beautiful and so sexy.

I went through an androgynous phase after college in which I dressed and acted very femme. I usually wore women's clothing, because the cuts fit better than, say, a man's pair of jeans. I even dabbled in hormones for a short while, but I regret not taking them after that month. I don't know if it was mostly a psychosomatic effect, but I would definitely take them again if I had the chance.

Anyhoo, that's the short story. If there are any fat dommes or FFAs (or anyone else) who want to feminize and fatten a kinky voluptuous pig, please drop me a line.
13 years

smiley
RubyRipples wrote
I enjoy feminisation, but not by hormones. I like sissifying.
Ahhhhh to be transformed slowly into a siisyfied sow, now that would be an artful humiliation. Do they make cloven hoof maryjanes i wonder.
13 years

Count me in..HUGELY attracted to and turned on by thissmiley
12 years

Id love to have a BBW trade places and roles with me, her becoming slimmer and stronger as she changes me through hormones, creams, food etc into the OLD her as she becomes the new her.finally leaving me in her old place and in the female role at home while she takes the dominant or male role .
12 years

I quite a 'manly' man personality wise. So forced sissyfication really appeals to my submissive side
12 years

This is pretty much my ultimate turn-on, even just reading about it sends a tingle through me.
I would love to be totally powerless and fed until it hurts, watching my body change into that of a chubby girl or bigger!
I've always had these thoughts in my mind but it's only recently I have been in a position to accept them and enjoy.
12 years

This is a huge fantasy for me as well. I dream of going from my skinny male body to becoming a submissive, curvy, very feminine BBW.
11 years

ive always liked this idea but know it will never happen hell meeting a female feeder is next to impossable and so far havent meet a feedee in person for a very long time.
9 years

"They become more tearful like real girls and can only be consoled with a chocolate bar."

LMAO, you're hilarious.
9 years
12   loading