Stuffing

Losing weight to look better stuffed

Hi everyone!

So I have one for you. I love stuffing and usally put on a pound or two when I do. I have noticed that as time has gone by that I'm not getting that great ball belly that I love when I'm stuffed. I've gotten to fat! Sure I'm huge and it feels terriffic but it looks more like just a big tummy rather than a STUFFED one.

So here is my question, has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone lost weight just to look better when he or she is stuffed?

I'm thinking about giving it a go. What do you think will it work?
13 years

Well i have been on bed rest with an injury and have lost 10 pounds so far cuz Im just not hungry. So we will see if that helps once i get better and can get stuffed again.
13 years

As you gain weight you can expect that big bulbous belly you get from stuffing yourself to "diminish" for lack of a better word. This happens for obvious reasons, as the fat accumulates around your midsection there is more material to stretch out, so therefore it is less evident when you do stretch it out.

So basically, if you want that dramatic "stuffed" belly back you probably will have to lose a few pounds.
13 years