General

Well do you?

QueenOfDenmark wrote
do you belive that love and sexualety is separated?

Love is beautiful, Sex is disturbing.
13 years

Well do you?

hej wrote
Maximum wrote
QueenOfDenmark wrote
do you belive that love and sexualety is separated?

Love is beautiful, Sex is disturbing.

I think I agree

Wow, thats a first smiley
13 years

Well do you?

hmmm i believe in love :-( perhaps that´s the reaason i´m still alone and haven´t found the nice girl yet for me .......:-)

but hell yeah if it´s not existing i have wasted my time ...

so it can´t be haha and i hate to change my mind :-)lol
13 years

Well do you?

As something of an anomaly in this conversation--I've been married for 24 years (yes, to the same person), we have never been strictly monogamous and are currently not living together--I thought I might weigh in, as it were.

We fell madly in love almost at first sight. And while the years since then--31 in total--have been stormy, we have always loved each other. BUT, there have been years of not speaking, and certainly years of struggling, and living apart for work, and now living apart for me to explore the intense feeding desires I've had all my life.

What I mean is this--if you go into a relationship imagining it will be sweetness and light and hearts and romance, you're probably going to be quite disappointed. But if you go in thinking 'This matters to me, and I'm going to try really hard to stick it out,' and then you put real energy into talking to your partner about your feelings, there's every reason to believe you can make it work.

Unless, of course, you choose badly, which we've ALL done at some point or other. smiley
13 years