General

...times when you wish you were not a fa

Its not always easy playing the hand we've been dealt, but its not like we have any other choice.

I know personally, as i'm more into the gaining stuff, that i have days where i wish i wasn't turned on by weight gain, and then imagine how much easier my life may be if fattening myself and/or someone else up was not such a key aspect of it.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

smiley
13 years

Weeze wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
Weeze wrote
AliceInWonderland wrote
I wish I could just get rid of this fetish and diet back down to being skinny and have normal sex and not need to think about myself at 300lbs+ to get horny.

This x 103941483. Exactly.

Except you are 300lbs+ ahh I'm so jealous haha xx

lol yes, i should've fixed your number when i quoted you for something a smidgen higher. shhhhh don't tell the feeders.

Giggity Giggity Goo!

lol i'm really loving this thread, so eloquent, honest and troll free smiley
13 years

I don't know of any time that I wished I wasn't an FA.

Although there have been times when I've wished for a bit of leeway in what turns my crank. Like every time I see Christina Hendricks. I would totally go to that special hell if my loins would respond to that gorgeous redhead.
13 years

I'd like to be attracted to slim as well as bigger women. I can appreciate the beauty of a slim woman, but can't find her sexually attractive. I'd like to be able to just meet someone and fall in love with them because of their personality, and not have a lack of sexual attraction (should she be thin) be the ultimate cause of the relationship's demise.
13 years