Lifestyle tips

Sex in the dark

my x was insecure and wanted the lights off but i would always make shore there was some light to admire her body with anyway. a soft glow is nice. lights on can sometimes be to harsh. bedside lamps would be good smiley
13 years

Sex in the dark

ChocolateCovered wrote
MissA wrote
both have good points.
depends on what time of day/night it is

Good point. If we have sex during the day light hours, we try to draw the blinds, but there's always plenty of light going through and we've forgotten about the blinds altogether a couple of times XD. Sunlight is good, but I refer no lighting (a glare is ok) than the full on artificial lighting on the lamp.

often wed leave the curtens open at night and have the moon light (or streat light) come in
13 years

Sex in the dark

I wouldn't know, but i think my first time will be lights off, lol i'll be crapping myself enough without worrying about being naked, although it is something i've thought about, i've heard being insecure and the last thing i'd want is for a girl to feel insecure about being with me that way, mas as well not do it at all.

androne16 wrote
often wed leave the curtens open at night and have the moon light (or streat light) come in

This actually sounds beautifully romantic... Although it does tie in with me dream of a glass roof in the bedroom so i can watch the stars smiley
13 years

Sex in the dark

Lights on for me. I love to look at a lover's naked body! Though with the lights out is fun once in a while.
13 years

Sex in the dark

1) Variety is good smiley So a variety of light levels at different times is nice.

2) I 'see' with my fingers, and my whole body really, far better/more intensely than with my eyes, so in some ways having the light on is just a distraction, because from habit I spend more time looking instead of focusing on the feel. Not that I don't like the way she looks, I love it! But being completely submerged in tactile sensation is.....ummm.....wow....smiley
13 years