Submission and domination

Goddess worship, top tips

Goddess worshiping for me can be two different things. First one is daily life making feel lady as she is the Goddess. Can be bigger or smaller things but I guess many of us guys forget about those tiny little things like:
- helping lady with chair in restaurant
- helping her to put or take off her coat
- letting her order first
- letting her first through the door
- carry shopping for her
- giving her rides and dropping her off where she wishes
- there is no shame for a guy to take care of home duties
- be gentle, carrying and helpful
and many many more, but for me many of everyday "Goddess Worshiping" activities mean nothing more than making her feel like Lady she is and you behaving like gentleman. Behind bedroom door it can be taken to much different level, but everyday help and support is just nothing more than being good carrying supporting guy. And if she likes you being her slave - let's face the truth most likely she does it cause you want it and it's something that arouse you, if it turns her on as well it's win-win situation but you need to remeber that worshipping your Goddess you are fulfilling your fantasy and if you think as Ruby said that belly rubs or bringing food is something unusual I'm pretty sure if she would be much happier if you can serve her proper home cooked meal in clean and tidy place on nicely clothed table with glass of good wine. On sexual level Goddess worship can be taken to much more sophisticated level but... I will keep it for myself for now smiley
Good Luck for all us Goddess worshipers and to all Queens that need queen treatment smiley
13 years

Goddess worship, top tips

how can you convince your goddess to take up a dominant attitude?

what are your favorite things for your worshipers to do on there on?

and what are you favorite gifts?

what was your favorite goddess experience? please go into detail thanks in advance
12 years