General

Huge: new tv show

I just heard about this coming-soon american tv show called Huge (abcfamily.go.com/shows/huge) which apparently features the adorable Nikki Blonsky as a young woman who rebels against Fat Camp by trying to deliberately gain weight! I have no idea if it will be good or just filled with fat-hate, but I have to say my eyebrows shot up to the moon when I heard the plot. And then I came directly here.
13 years

joswitch wrote
Ffancy wrote
I just heard about this coming-soon american tv show called Huge (abcfamily.go.com/shows/huge) which apparently features the adorable Nikki Blonsky as a young woman who rebels against Fat Camp by trying to deliberately gain weight! I have no idea if it will be good or just filled with fat-hate, but I have to say my eyebrows shot up to the moon when I heard the plot. And then I came directly here.

I just watched the trailer... Holy crap, that actually looked to be a fat positive show... surely not???smiley

Perhaps Hollywood has finally figured out that almost all of america is fat XD
13 years

lupinz1989 wrote
XgorgedNgorgeousX wrote
this show is based off a book. if anyone cares lol.

Doesnt surprise me. Of course, the majority of America doesnt read anymore, so Hollywood had to turn it into a TV show. I feel like when the world goes to hell I'm going to be the only one in the library looking for answers.

I'll come! lol I loathe Hollywood as both an actor and a film maker, foreign films are always so much more honest. smiley
13 years