forum  submission and domination

who are the doms and who are the subs?9 years

This thread was inspired partially by my boredom and partially by my interest in the question itself.

Just who/how many of you are doms and how many of you are subs?
In addition, what do you consider yourselves to be?

For instance, I consider myself a dom feeder.

I've done a great deal of dom acts, rps, etc and what not. Feeding is mildly new to me but still feels like the same old song and dance. Of course, finding an individual (Girl in my case) that enjoys being dominated and then stuffed/fed is quite difficult.

Well, I'm very sub when it comes to feeding and things related. Yet, in most all other aspects of relationships, sexuality, and fetishism I'm a domme.

I often find myself very conflicted by these two sides pulling at me. I realize there are domme feedees out there, but I don't think I could reconcile that in an M/s relationship myself. It's hard to imagine giving that much control over someone I desire to have control over. If it was simply about having a slave encourage me a bit and keep me well-fed, maybe... but the feedee side wants more than a big meal, it wants to be controlled and transformed while in a very submissive mindset to please a feeder. They don't mesh well.

And I fear I can't really do them seperately, like get fat for a feeder and then find a sub. It's proving hard enough for me to find a good, compatible sub girl while I'm a regular size, and being really fat wouldn't make that any easier. It feels like it's do one thing or another. And that's very confusing. But I seemed to have turned a simple answer into an essay, oops.

I must say I am very impressed with your responses. The feedback you all have returned has been rather intellectual and not at all what I have come to expect from the major internet populous. So to keep the thought fest flowing allow me to expand upon my prior example of myself. I'd like to know what you all would classify me as.

As I said before I am naturally a dominant individual. However I do not like to be dominant every moment of the day. In truth I am somewhat lazy. When it comes to something along the lines of feeding I wouldn't mind domming my partner every time. However, in other elements I find myself enjoying what I call "faux-dominance." Now, what I mean by "faux-dominance" is in short a false or not real dominance. For example, my partner can be a bossy little princess but in truth she will never hold the upper hand. So does that classify me as a switch or something else? I have never submit fully, it's more along the lines of allowing someone to get away with an order if you catch my drift.

definitely a sub here. still exploring that though.

I've been thinking about my answer to this question, and I think I'm neither. I don't consider my husband my equal or my submissive; he is simply something that belongs to me, a part of my property like my computer. I suspect I lack the necessary emotional skills to have a true D/s relationship, as I feel any dominant person requires a deep, empathic understanding of their submissive and a genuine respect for them and their interests/welfare.

My first job out of high school was working for a punky-gothy-BDSM club, and I've been on stage getting whipped, spanked, etc. But I don't consider this as me being submissive in any way. It just seemed amusing at the time and, let's face it, I was probably high. I have, however, had several experiences while dating when I've brought (very vanilla-looking) boys home, turned around, and looked back to find him on his knees in quiet obesiance. Without me mentioning anything about... anything.

I suspect people misread my lack of empathy for a sexual tendency toward dominance and control. I think the truth is closer to the fact I simply don't see the point of people who won't do exactly what I tell them.

Oh I'm definitely a sub who wouldn't mind being force fed or called names sometimes. But really it all depends upon my mood as to which way I swing towards.

jester68 wrote
Are you a long lost relative?? I'm almost exactly like that, it cant just be coincidence lolsmiley

Perhappppps!

I'm sub <blush> smiley Once I'll find courage in myself I'll post in kinkest fantasy thread more details smiley

who are the doms and who are the subs?8 years

FleursDuMalx wrote
I'm a switch. Dominant to certain types of women, but fully submissive to a big fat guy with the right traits. Kind of taking a break from it all though, I've yet to meet the serious lifestyle Master who knows what he's doing.

Realy smiley

who are the doms and who are the subs?8 years

I'm mostly submissive, but not completely so. I like to put up a valiant attempt at taking control before ultimately giving in.
1 >> page 1 of 16   loading