Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I'd say switch I general tend to be submissive till I know the partners better then I'll roll in Dom,
7 years

hmmm sure like to seduce a girl a make a little game out of who can make each other the most horny but in the end i would like a girl who likes to be a little dominant and i only switch into the dominant role from time to time but i can´t be sure since i didn´t live the really out ....

in a realtionship i would like the possiblity of changing roles sometimes
7 years

I though about this lately...
In day-to-day life I am all about consensus, I´m actually very put off by dominant people and don´t like hierarchies. Sexually, I love to be dominant, but not openly, but in a calm and friendly way, but with a treacherous side to it. Being friendly, offering tasty goodies while contemplating how all that fat will stick on her body and how hard it will be to carry it around...
It´s not an easy combination, when I talk openly about it, the inherent double bind often causes irritation or mistrust. But that´s just the way I am wired.
7 years

If push were to come to shove (and by "shove," I mean food being shoved into my mouth), I'd say I identify as a sub feedee. Learning about all of this has been an eye (and mouth) opening experience.
7 years

I'm naturally dominant; that being said, i think handing over the reigns and being told what to do is silly fun, and I beta fairly quickly to other dominant alpha women and actually enjoy submitting to the dommes i have had the pleasure of knowing in my life. Barely switch, but still switch? And above anything else i am extremely psychologically sadistic lol!
7 years

SSBBW3692:
Def a sub here

Feedee's are sub's just by the basic def. If they True feedees, where they allow they feeder to control what they eat, how much they eat and how offen. if they willest to allow the feeder to actual feed the feedee. if they give control to they feeder. to the ways they eat or are feed.

That a sub!
7 years

creaturefeature:
I'd consider myself to be a dominant person when it comes to non sexual things, but sexually I am extremely submissive and eager to please my partner.

Funny how a lot of people flip roles in kink vs. their daily lives. Nothing wrong with that as long as you get to be yourself when it counts.
7 years

creaturefeature:
Of course! I feel like everybody has different sides to themselves though, and I suppose that different situations bring out those sides at different times.

Agreed. Wasn't that old Billy Joel song, The Stranger, sort of about this?

I feel bad for people who never figure out how to properly live out their sexual Dom/sub tendencies. I think more people have them than even understand them.
7 years

Dom.
7 years

Myself and my wife, have started to embrace the sub/dom thing in the last year, it's great fun !
I sometimes fantasise about the sub side, but in reality, I am definitely a dom. My wife is naturally sub, and I have talked about having some 'fun' with male chastity etc, even got a cage for myself, but she just doesn't seem into it at all.
I guess if you are not getting off on 'whatever it is your trying' then it is not going to appeal to you.
She really likes tame 'restriction', and sensory deprivation, and really gets off on that, and I enjoy providing it for her ;-) so I could not ever see myself being a sub in reality (even though I sometimes quite secretly like the idea of switching).
7 years
34567   loading