Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Well, I'm very sub when it comes to feeding and things related. Yet, in most all other aspects of relationships, sexuality, and fetishism I'm a domme.

I often find myself very conflicted by these two sides pulling at me. I realize there are domme feedees out there, but I don't think I could reconcile that in an M/s relationship myself. It's hard to imagine giving that much control over someone I desire to have control over. If it was simply about having a slave encourage me a bit and keep me well-fed, maybe... but the feedee side wants more than a big meal, it wants to be controlled and transformed while in a very submissive mindset to please a feeder. They don't mesh well.

And I fear I can't really do them seperately, like get fat for a feeder and then find a sub. It's proving hard enough for me to find a good, compatible sub girl while I'm a regular size, and being really fat wouldn't make that any easier. It feels like it's do one thing or another. And that's very confusing. But I seemed to have turned a simple answer into an essay, oops.
13 years

definitely a sub here. still exploring that though.
13 years

I'm sub <blush> smiley Once I'll find courage in myself I'll post in kinkest fantasy thread more details smiley
13 years

Def sub feedeesmiley
13 years

Dom accually
13 years

i am definately a submissive feedee smiley

Being force-fed, controlled and teased, doing whatever is asked of me and allowing a feeder to do whatever he pleases with my fattened body .. yep that's what I'd like to do smiley hehe
13 years

I am submissive, almost kitten like feedee...
And I have a lovely kind feeder who is also my boyfriend, although sometimes he can get a little more Top and I love it when he does that.

I am technically a switch... I prefer to be submissive and to be fed by the Dom.
13 years

I guess I don't think about this matter the same way as some others. I don't think that our preferences are the same in public and in the bedroom--I know mine aren't. For whatever reason, I take space and have authority in everyday life; I haven't always liked it, but I have come to accept it.

Sexually, I prefer not to be in control. I prefer a Daddy, though I don't mean in the ABDL sense. I'm convinced there's a relationship between the two: I get tired of dealing all the time in the everyday, and having someone make decisions for me is a huge turn-on.

But there's one more thing: I think Dom/me/s and Subs exchange power knowingly and freely. It doesn't work if there is a real imbalance of power between two people. If the sub doesn't give permission freely and knowingly, then it's abuse, not BDSM. If you presume that means something more than the purely physical, the boundaries take some thought and exploration.

Just a theory, but it feels right about me, anyway.
13 years

I'm a sub gainer smiley so i guess just call me a hu-cow?
12 years

Keen on feeding and encouraging,but basically am a sub gainer/feedee.
12 years
12345   loading