Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Wager:
This thread was inspired partially by my boredom and partially by my interest in the question itself.

Just who/how many of you are doms and how many of you are subs?
In addition, what do you consider yourselves to be?

For instance, I consider myself a dom feeder.

I've done a great deal of dom acts, rps, etc and what not. Feeding is mildly new to me but still feels like the same old song and dance. Of course, finding an individual (Girl in my case) that enjoys being dominated and then stuffed/fed is quite difficult.

You're pretty much where I'm at. I've been known to switch between my more nurturing Daddy Dom side and my Primal damn near animalistic-mating-instinct Dom

Beeing a feeder is more of a new thing to me. But it's become part of a recent fantasy I've had which includes all three sides of me sexually (Daddy, Primal and now Feeder) of having a girl let me fatten her up and "train" her up to be Daddy's ideal "mate"

But as you've guessed, it's pretty damn hard to find a girl who'd be entirely okay with that, so here I am, trying my luck on here lol
7 years

Sub feedee
6 years

Sub here too smiley
6 years

I'll dominate any and all of you gluttonous piggies. Kik me gaetano2733
6 years

Definitely a Domme. I've fattened the little man up to where he's soft and round, and now that he's been fattened he is far more content and obedient than otherwise. He was naturally inclined toward fatness, loving sweets and being a generally very easy going sort. As I've said elsewhere, we were always a D/s relationship, but the fattening has brought a new level of respect and obedience. We're getting married in Spring, and he'll stop working so he can be home full-time, where he belongs.
6 years

Submissive feedee trans here, bondage, humiliation, weight gain, weakness, helplessness, pig play and many more BDSM and feederism kinks.
6 years

I'm a Dom, Feeder, FA and DDLG enthusiast through and through smiley lol
6 years

Used to be a sub/switch but I don't get involved with anyone into this much anymore.
6 years

I’m a sub. I would love some one to make me eat 24/7. It’s such. Turn on to know that my master will make me eat till he ya satisfied with how big I have become
5 years

Submissive feedee, a fat helpless hog who needs to be owned and controlled.
5 years
45678   loading