Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

I like to be dominant, but only when the female party wishes to be submissive (no whips or chains though). I find it a real turn on when someone really trusts you, and is willing to try stuff without question. If this is bedroom fun with a big bit of chocolate cake, all the better.
11 years

princessbubblegum wrote:
I'm a sub feedee. I can dom if my partners want me to but, even then, it's still pretty much a submissive performance. I'm really into domination and humiliation, especially when forcefeeding and belly-shaming are part of it. Way too hot.

oh that is close to me espescially the belly shaming part lol love that on girls and it´s even a little arousing for myself i guess if i ever gain enough for a girl to have a reason to tease me about ^^

But i do love this dominating thing somehow but more in a kind of competition to show the otehr better part of you you can do it whenever you want and then let her again be more the feeder or dominant girl

ah interesting thoughts in this thread ^^
11 years

Dreams, I would love to feed you. I am quiet, but love taking charge!
11 years

I'm a switch and a feeder, though I was originally sub only. I got turned onto being dominant too, along the way.
10 years

Well to see who is the dom/domme you wrestle. The winner will dominate for the evening however they want.
Best when the battle is even. The victor is unknown.
One my friend lost too many times in a row. The following time she brought a bigger girl friend with her. I never know it I would win! They both jumped me. I was crying in pain that night.
I would love to have a friend like that again.
xxx
10 years

sweetandkinky wrote:
Submissive. Very much so with the right person. Otherwise not at all.

Challenging
10 years

I cant decide between submissive or dominant I feel I lean more submissive smiley
10 years

neither!
I identify as a sadomasochist smiley
10 years

Dom Feeder. Cliche.
10 years

oh i like both a little always concentrated on weight gain teasing and such things it turns me on to maybe think to get forced be more submissive cause i gain weight and feel inferior to my fitter gf or opposite and i love it when it becomes sort of a little challenge ^^

does that makes sense to you ?
10 years
12345   loading