Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

i don´t know for sure .....

but i tend to love a kind of game and switch between she trying to dominate me and i try to get back in charge after getting to chubby and feel more sub maybe

i somehow like competition maybe that´s switch then ?
10 years

I dunno if anybody cares, but I'm also gonna answer smiley
I'm switch, but more into being a sub to a dominant, gaining piggy smiley
9 years

I'm more sub than anything. But I can be Dom at moments. A loving Dom if there are those out there haha would be the best feeder for me.
9 years

Robin, you will be a perfect fattie, and so lovely.
9 years

browneyedfeedee wrote:
My initial reaction to this question is - oh, sub for sure, as that is the role I play in my feeding fantasies, but the thought occurred to me that it would be rather delicious to try being a Domme Feedee, and my feeder is my sub. He feeds me exactly what I want, and how much I want, and must pleasure me on my command. Yeah, should really try that out for sure! smileysmileysmiley

I can comply with that any time.
9 years

88orangez wrote:
Switch. I like to see what any situation needs and behave accordingly. Much appreciation for any Dom who is strong, smart, and on-the-ball enough to make me mind my P's and Q's.

I feel much the same. You express this so well in so few words!

I would love anyone interested in this topic to check out my story "The Switch". Let me know what you think, if it seems right or if there are any problems with it!

This is an area I have yet to explore in real life, but my imagination runs wild with it!
9 years

I'd always thought of myself as a subbie, but lately, some Domme fantasies have been popping up. So I guess I would call myself a switch with a preference for submission. I'm glad my guy is flexible smiley
9 years

Pie_R_SQ wrote:
Well to see who is the dom/domme you wrestle. The winner will dominate for the evening however they want.
Best when the battle is even. The victor is unknown.
One my friend lost too many times in a row. The following time she brought a bigger girl friend with her. I never know it I would win! They both jumped me. I was crying in pain that night.
I would love to have a friend like that again.
xxx

Any of you lovely ladies want to help my friend. She is very friendly.
9 years

Im a dominate feeder. Love feeding submissive little piggys
8 years

I'm sub smiley
8 years
12345   loading