Submission and domination

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

That's nice to know smiley
8 years

Im a switch, leaning hard towards submissive.

A big, heavy powerful ssbbw who can force me into submission is a major turn on for me. A cute confident dom feedee who expresses her size and ability to overpower or boss over me.

Im a playful sub.
Being pinned down, punished, squashed is the best thing especially as she stuffing her face (foodplay/stuffing etc is fun and hot) and or make me feed or massage her. But if I feel like I can be in charge or test the strenght of the other I will... Which makes things exciting. smiley

Id love to be slave for a ssbbw and whorship her like a Goddess. smiley
8 years

Sub
8 years

Mostly I'm Dom, though I'd like to explore my sub side abit more.......I know it's there smiley
8 years

Definitely a sub.
Particularly when it comes to feeding... Or even encouraging. I like being given orders. Especially if it involves eating!
8 years

Misspiggy250:
Definitely a sub.
Particularly when it comes to feeding... Or even encouraging. I like being given orders. Especially if it involves eating!

I would love to take this sub role in a feeding relationship with an FFA who wants to fatten me up and make me her personal piggy.
8 years

I haven't had any real life feeding experience, but I know that I would be flabby putty in the hands of a dominant, creative feeder. No matter how many times I try to enjoy feedism as a casual observer or an admirer/encourager, I'm never satisfied until I find a Domme/Dom feeder that will push my limits and persuade me to stuff like I never stuffed before.
8 years

Sub Feedee ☺️
8 years

Seems to be rare, but I love the idea of the fatties being dom. Can't beat a vain and greedy diva lounging on the sofa,complaining that her boyfriend doesn't treat her like the princess she is and demanding he bring her all sorts of tasty treats - only to blame him later (in between burps) for overfeeding her after she's indulged her way to indigestion, while the poor sap administers a soothing tummy rub. smiley
8 years

I'm a switch, but I was very much more on the sub side for a long while. At some point though I discovered I love being worshipped, tempting people into overindulging, making them into pets, etc, and suddenly domming was much easier. smiley
8 years
23456   loading