Stuffing

A stuffing dilema

first things first, you are not a freak. lol

THe human body isn't really designed to handle a sudden gorging (part of the fun i think ^_^) so it will no doubt be uncomfortable the first few times. Just try and take it slow and ease yourself into it, also the following thread may be of use:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/viewthread.php

It's pretty simple but true, i'm sure you could also find similar threads through use of the search function to aid you. smiley
13 years

A stuffing dilema

As max said, if you just all of a sudden start stuffing yourself with reckless abandon your body, and your stomach specifically, will rebel.

It's best to build your way up over the course of a few weeks, an extra sandwich here a couple more sodas/juices/waters there and over time your capacity will increase. But also feel free to do "small" stuffings every now and then.
13 years

A stuffing dilema

VECT0RMAN wrote
OniGumo wrote
reckless abandon

it sounds like you play Magic the gathering sir!

Xandra wrote
I dunno. I couldn't force myself to throw up if I tried. But from what I've heard, I think that makes me the freak. Good luck.

that's an iron will right there !

LOL, nah I've only played the game a couple of times...and I wasn't very good at it. Mostly cause I didn't understand the rules I guess.
13 years