General

"fat stuckage"

I've been too fat for theater seats and booths for a long time now. Though the former I can still squeeze into comfortably sometimes, but I have to be careful as I've broken one doing that *nervous laugh*. And nearly fell on my face, but I digress.

And then there's my ongoing battle with the lawn furniture, I can't sit in anything with arms anymore. And I can't use any of the plastic stuff anymore, even when it doesn't have arms.

Haven't got stuck in a door yet though.
13 years

"fat stuckage"

Oh it is fine to me. I dont care most of the time.

We had to walk out of a steak house recently, because they had no seating that would fit me. No plain tables, but booths and those really high bar stools. I can not do the bar stools for long because of the huge booty.

I get stuck sometimes in the doorway at the bfs parents house to the closet. He always asks me to get towels when we stop by.

I have been stuck in a shower before too. It was tiny... and at a motel 6.

I can not sit in things like go carts, or carnival rides.
Doesn't mean I dont try!

I dont get embarrassed of it, unless I cause some destruction. I went to visit my family awhile ago and there was only one plastic lawn chair left for me to sit in. I went out for a smoke, and sat in it. I broke it, in a few places. I was kinda drunk and did not care. I liked how my family clapped and then joked about it...like they knew I knew I was to big, but drunk- so I didn't care.

At work we have this stupid door system that you have to slide on these rails. I can never get to the back stock because of the boxes and the machines in the way. So... I squeeze through. My manager said "now... see! you are not as fat as you think you are!" I never said I was fat...lol!

Oh and once I broke a chair too. I was doing some writing and then I went to stand up, by kinda rocking backwards to get momentum... and snap.

Oh and when the bf and his company took everyone to a baseball game- I could not go through the turn styles. I had to go around in the handicap gate. I walked up and the lady pointed to the gate for me, and told me to not even try it.
And then we had to get those folding chairs, cuz my butt doesn't fit into the regular chairs.
It happens, all the time. I am so over it, lol!
13 years

"fat stuckage"

oh, and the bfs car which is a honda civic- my fat thigh makes the parking break go down, or get stuck... It is true. He has to remind me to move my fat so he can park.
13 years

"fat stuckage"

Amatrix wrote
Oh it is fine to me. I dont care most of the time.

We had to walk out of a steak house recently, because they had no seating that would fit me. No plain tables, but booths and those really high bar stools. I can not do the bar stools for long because of the huge booty.

I get stuck sometimes in the doorway at the bfs parents house to the closet. He always asks me to get towels when we stop by.

I have been stuck in a shower before too. It was tiny... and at a motel 6.

I can not sit in things like go carts, or carnival rides.
Doesn't mean I dont try!

I dont get embarrassed of it, unless I cause some destruction. I went to visit my family awhile ago and there was only one plastic lawn chair left for me to sit in. I went out for a smoke, and sat in it. I broke it, in a few places. I was kinda drunk and did not care. I liked how my family clapped and then joked about it...like they knew I knew I was to big, but drunk- so I didn't care.

At work we have this stupid door system that you have to slide on these rails. I can never get to the back stock because of the boxes and the machines in the way. So... I squeeze through. My manager said "now... see! you are not as fat as you think you are!" I never said I was fat...lol!

Oh and once I broke a chair too. I was doing some writing and then I went to stand up, by kinda rocking backwards to get momentum... and snap.

Oh and when the bf and his company took everyone to a baseball game- I could not go through the turn styles. I had to go around in the handicap gate. I walked up and the lady pointed to the gate for me, and told me to not even try it.
And then we had to get those folding chairs, cuz my butt doesn't fit into the regular chairs.
It happens, all the time. I am so over it, lol!

Speaking of broken things, I've broken my old bed in my parents' house twice, I've broken two or three toilet seats, countless plastic lawn chairs and even the piano bench in a local nursing home...that one was embarrassing.smiley
13 years