Submission and domination

Anyone into facesitting....

Ariday wrote:
I don't want to just sit on a man's face. I want his mouth open and his tongue out and I'm sort of just riding his face... and when I bump into his nose and it hits my area... well I love that too.

I always advise the man to grip my hips tightly when I know he's getting uncomfortable so I know I need to get off him for a bit. Also, I suggest sitting on his face in the 69 position, that way if you need to get off him quickly, it's usually easier to just sort of rock or slide forward instead of having to climb off him or swing your leg around and your body off his face. I find this works better for me. Just a thought.

This! I could never have a woman sit on my face and resist licking her delicious bottom.
12 years

i am all for face sitting. i haven experienced it ye but im eager to. hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of fat all on my face i love the idea.
how could anyone not?
12 years

mlanzo I agree with you, I don't really see any draw backs from the female perspective besides suffocating someone but I feel that's unlikely
12 years

Amy wrote:
A draw back to face sitting for big women is kneeling. I'm young but my knees, partly due to weight, partly due to past injuries, aren't that good. Unless I was stood up and could just squat a little, I'd find it uncomfortable. So yeah, that's one reason big ladies might not be so into into it.

One word to solve your problems: ottoman. Y'know, the little footrest blocks that go with the chairs? If you can find one with just the right height, it's perfect and you don't have to put any weight on your knees once you're down, until you get back up.
12 years

Any girls in ontario interested in doing this? Been looking for forever smiley
12 years

Ive honestly been really looking to try this, but finding someone who wants to is hard tbh
6 years

queensizegoddess45:
I have to have a queening chair to do this. My knees wouldn't survive being bent like that. I hope I can find willing face soon...Lol!
I don't think you should having any trouble finding a willing face. That chair sounds like the way to go with bigger people.
6 years