Stuffing

Training your belly

Hey, does anyone have any ideas (aside from the obvious) of how to train your body to just eat when it sees food? Even if you aren't hungry or if you are full, if your eyes see food you pick it up and eat?

I'm trying to do that with my body and wondered if anyone had any ideas?

(I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the weight gain forum. if it's the wrong spot tell me..o.o)

Thanks
Megan
13 years

Training your belly

Well.. You can use a cue to tell your body that it is hungry.

Do you ever get a bad feeling when you hear an alarm clock go off? Or maybe if you were spanked as a child when you hear a slapping sound? When you're hungry if you get into the habit of doing something you may be able to "force" yourself into feeling hungry by performing the cue when you aren't. I just made this up by the way, so do take it too seriously.

I know that I get hungry when I drink water...
13 years

Training your belly

my idea on stretching your belly is to drink about 2- two liters of pop a day...along with your regular food intake...the carbonation from the pop should help to expand your stomach....and once the carbonation starts to go out of the stomach...you are left with a hungry feeling ...or the need to eat alot more..to feel the void the carbonation has left
13 years